Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u r back???? welcome back dear... missed uuu
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 61

Aise kya dekh rahi ho..He whispered finding her lost in his eyes. She smile kissing his nose and move back locking her arms around his neck. Aise hi.. Saying so she smiled melting his heart.. this girl have some really magic making him fall in love to her more and more with every passing second... pagli.. He whispered hugging her close to him..

They reached at anjali house.. Geet was quiet scared to face her.. If she comes to know about whatever happened between them she will surely be angry with her.. Maan tried to assure her all the way buy her nervousness was only increasing  her heartbeat.

Reaching the doer he rang the bell.. Geet hold his arm tight.. He knows she is really very scared. Sonali open the door and smiled hugging geet. Hey maan. He smiled and entered inside..

Anjali came down and look at geet who was totally avoiding looking at Her and the look on her face itself told her that something have happened which she wants to hide.. Sighing she came down. No matter what this girl is making things only difficult day by day.. Whished not understanding that being like this may bring some misunderstandings or can build some issues in their life.. But what can she do? Maan have told her to stay quiet..

Anjali dad came and wanted them to stay a little but anjali told them they have to be home soon. So maan took them and drive to handa mansion.

All the drive everyone was silent.. No one spoke a word.. Here anjali was lost in her thought while geet was hell scared to face her.. Reaching the mansion geet and anjali bid bye to maan and entre inside.. Anjali sit on sofa closing her eyes. Uuffhh.. She sighed tired of all the things.. taking a deep breath she open her eyes finding a glass of water in geet hands standing in front of her.

Anjali smiled, no matter what she is such a sweet and adorable..  Holding the glass and hold her arm making her sit beside her. Itni chup kyun hai?

Geet look down fidgeting with her finger not knowing what she should answer her..  Naraaz ho mujhse? Geet look up at her and then hug her keeping her head on her chest. Naraaz to aap mujhse hai. She complained cutely making anjali chuckled stroking her hair.

I'm not angry at you geet. I just want you to be happy.. Geet look up at her other her innocent face. I'm happy with maan Bhabhi.

Anjali smile cupping her cheek. I know gudiya..

Phir mujhe daanta kyun? She complained pouting her lips to which anjali giggle pulling her nose.. Itna bhi nahi kar sakthi? Rubbing her nose she smile lightly and snuggle close hugging her tight. I love you Bhabhi..

She whispered making anjali smile kissing her forehead. Hmm. Bhook nahi lagi hai?

Haan..

Both smiled and stood up.. Geet was about to go when anjali hold her arm catching her attention.. Standing in front of her she close her button making geet look down forgetting to close it.. Giving her a look she patted her cheeks.. Ab Chalo..

A week was passed.. Brij and Sanaya finally came back from their honeymoon. Maan work load was increasing more and more.. Geet would sometime complain to him but him ausaul usual will manofy her with his sweet kisses and smile.. Whenever he gets free time he would visit her in mansion..

Sanaya many times didn't approved of their so close friendship but none of the family member paid attention saying geet is like this.. But anjali was scared by her so interested in geet life..

PRE PART 60

Precap: Sanaya suspecting moreβ€¦πŸ˜‰

plz like and comment

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant part :D
Missed your updates ;)
Aww finally anjali isnt angry with geetu.
Ooops Sanaya is poking her nose in geet's life :s
Cant wait for more.
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant part :D
Missed your updates
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb update
h0pe sanaya d0es n0t create pr0b
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

after a long time u updated dis one

update was awesome

so anajli is no more angry wid geet

now sanaya is poking her nose in geet's lyf

god wen dey both r gonna disclose deir relationship to deir family?

payal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

welcome back dear

missed your updates...

wonderful part

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Geet, Sanaya is back. U better tell ev
bhasha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was nice.but i really think that they should tell their family.maan should make geet understand that.even now he is not having time for her.i really dont like sanya.i get negative vibes the way she is behaving.i hope at last anjali will handle everything.nice one.i really like the relationship bet geet nd anjali the way u are showing bond betn them is awesome.they so nicely understand it.