Dill Mill Gaye

Shraddha Nigam doesn't want 2"talk about KaJen wed

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Shraddha Nigam doesn't want to "talk about KSG - Jennifer wedding" 

So much was written about Karan Singh Grover's wedding with Jennifer Winget. In fact, we were the first ones to break the news of their marriage. The lovely couple tied the knot early this month in a simple affair. Well, we wish them all the luck. But as we know, this is Karan's second marriage and earlier he took the holy nuptial vows with beautiful and talented actress, Shraddha Nigam.

Shraddha and Karan stayed together for ten months before parting ways. Grapevine blamed Karan's philandering nature for the break-up. Media reports also suggested that Shraddha was hurt and in lot of pain after the separation but later gained courage and moved on. She later became close friends with Mayank Anand.

But in the deep recesses of her mind, it seems that the Karan issue still haunts Shraddha. Why do we say so? Well she behaved rather strangely when we brought up the issue of Karan-Jennifer wedding while conversing with her. "I have no take on Karan and Jennifer's wedding and I don't want to talk on the subject. If you want to talk to me, then please change the topic," said an annoyed Shraddha.

Ultimately, she decided to go off board. Shraddha, all we want to say is that fans love you and stay happy and healthy all your life. Amen!!!

source:http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shraddha-nigam-doesnt-want-talk-about-ksg-jennifer-wedding 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The media people are so unprofessional at times. Why ask her opinion on KaJen's marriage??? I dont think anyone cares about it anyway! They have both moved on its time fans and media do too! Let them live their lives.
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sometimes dese medis ppl na???? wats d need of asking anyrhing abt kajen abt shraddha...
dey both have moved on n let dem b happy...

love u kajen...<3 <3
-Euphoria- thumbnail
UMM the wedding is already done and everyone has moved on and looking happy except what we call media πŸ˜³
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who blamed her ?? !!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyway, no time for these shitty articles when there are sooo many other good things to watch and be happy about !😳
😍

Ye lo aap sab khao πŸ˜†

Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Sorry excitement mein double post ho gaya ! 🀣 HQ video here I comeee 😍
MistyDawn thumbnail
I love posting these days ..Gives me a chance to stare at my own avis 😍  ''Howww did we get sooo luckyy?? 😳  πŸ˜† Okkk I go ! GAPPA BASSS ! 🀣

_Manisha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jennifer winget se grover ho gayi, aur media wale wahin reh gaye🀣, stop talking shit🀒
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Who blamed her ?? !!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyway, no time for these shitty articles when there are sooo many other good things to watch and be happy about !😳
😍

Ye lo aap sab khao πŸ˜†

Arre nahin re...I meant I don't blame her for not talking about it and yeah that's media for youπŸ˜† rubbing salt into other people's wounds
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shraddha wished kajen well for their marriage life, in TOI interview of hers & if in any case this article is true, then the person asking her this question again s pretty unprofessional, i personally think is it not right  to ask her this question again, i mean once is alright, she wished them well & to my knowledge all parties associated have move on & are very happy, they all have left their pasts behind, so why is the media just stuck in past πŸ€’

Seriously there are so many happy moments to talk abt right now & bringing past, just sort of ruins the mood 😑 anyway it would be better if media learn something from the concerned people themselves & simply MOVE ON!