Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

A sweet gesture for shakti by a sweet fan <3

sujana9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A very very very special video for our diva Shakti Mohan for her dancing career in NYC!! We wish her all the best for that!! We all love her alot!!!! Here's some messages from your fans all around the world wishing her good luck!!
 By: Sangeeta Raj! Enjoy...Song: A Thousand Years! i guess u all know sangu ... πŸ˜‰ she is d owner of d page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shakti-Mohan-The-Best-Dancer/141003102631868 if u dnt know her... know her now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so heres an awesum vm by sangu wishing shakti all d best for her nyc trip ...!!! who all r fb nows dis but i am posting dis here as few IF  members like (shiv ) are not der on fb so ...!!!!!

so sangu is d smallest yet carziest fan of shaks she went out of her box nd made dis vm specially for shakti...!!!!!!!

Shakti u are an inspiration for every girl. Admire u for ur hardwork, dedication & power to overcome every obstacle. All the best for ur trip. All ur fans around the world love u heaps. & a special thanks to Sangeeta for conveying our msgs(kriyansh /arsha)  across the world  in such a beautiful way ❀️❀️

link to d vedio :http://youtu.be/NO6vkR-gboI

HATERS :we have very few things dat bring us smile to kriyansh nd arsha fans now so plz dnt dis like dis sweet memory of us if u dnt like dis plz u  can ignore  as u know IGNORANCE IS BLISS ...πŸ‘πŸΌ thnk you so much!!!

enjoy...!!!!!!😊😊

Edited by sujucoolstar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namylovkriyansh thumbnail
awesome post suju,yes sangeeta thanx a ton  fr this beautiful  vm...thnx for conveying our wishes to shakti in such a beautiful way sangeeta..lov ya 

Shakti ,you are an inspiration to each and every gurl who dreams n make them to reality...your passion n determination brought you to such height...you are a true inspiration for each one of us..shakti you are fab dancer n phenomenal actor but more than that you are a wonderful person with the heart of gold...love your smile ..keep smiling, you gona be international dancer...come back with the bang to India n you are a born dancer..keep dancing n rocking..love you loads...Shaks n Sangeeta Raj simply amazing n beautiful vm n thnx for coveying our msgs to the dancing diva in such a beautiful way...⭐️
Edited by namylovkriyansh - 11 years ago
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post and thanks a lot for sharing the link it's an awesome vm...shakti is truly my ideal and she inspires me from every bit be it of courage,determination,hard work,dedication ETc she truly rocks...and she is an amazing and an awesome dancer hope she achieves great things in life and become one of the best dancer in the world...love you shaks...and all the very best for your future and inspire everyone in NYC like how you did in india by your dance...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by rIDhid3rox - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing one suji.
Thanks sanji for makin this vm.
Thanks for postin here.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
awieee can't get rid of watching dis vm by sangu dii again and again just love it and ty suju for dis and congo to u for becoming an IF DAZZLER suju
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww how sweet thanks for the links and making this guys
Shakti080 thumbnail
😊😊Hey guys,its me Sangeeta here..its been a while  since i logged on to IF! Anyway thaks a ton for this message sujana!! really appreciate it!!😊
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome VM...

Loved it to d core..

Proud to be Shakti's fan..

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
sujana9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shakti080

😊😊Hey guys,its me Sangeeta here..its been a while  since i logged on to IF! Anyway thaks a ton for this message sujana!! really appreciate it!!😊

hey anytime sweety😊😊😊 thank you for such an amazing & sweet vm darlsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Šβ€οΈ
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awwwiiieee... so cute... that's y we love Shakti.. n proud to be Shakti's fan...

thnx Sangeeta for making this n Thnx Sujana for sharing...