TMKOC Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone , please post all your queries regarding the show , its characters, actors and any other related queries in this thread only. Please do not create new threads to post your queries. There are a lot of active members here who can help you guys with your queries , so please be patient until someone answers your query.

Regards

@all4hindi, The track starts on 21st April 2010. It would be difficult to find videos for the episodes but you can still search for them on YouTube. :)
guys plz arrange the video when shailesh aka taarak was shown in vest in an episode fighting with anjali he was changing his shirt at that time
plz pm me
i want to dat pinku ke mother n dad kaha hai...?

They have not been shown from episode # 1
In the very first episodes (champaklal ke mobile problem) there was a stock holder and a ghomta wali aurat also shown. I think those are pinku's mom and dad.
I also want to know where is his mother n father? Not seen from 1st episode...Also daya's mother? Every episode we just seen she's talk with her mother anly. not seen her face yet...😊
where is pinku's mom n dad...in d show...?
Originally posted by vivek_mashru

In the very first episodes (champaklal ke mobile problem) there was a stock holder and a ghomta wali aurat also shown. I think those are pinku's mom and dad.

no i think i have seen dem...
Pinku's parents have not been shown in the show ever. Many speculate that the stockholder and his wife shown in the earlier few episodes were his parents.
Daya's mother has never been shown in any episode. Daya's mother's presence is just limited to phone conversation between her and Daya.
Edited by Ishan. - 11 years ago