Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Nuts-really nuts...

KIRRRUUU thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What kind of girl is she???She is very vulnerable.She says that she doesn't want to hurt Ram,she doesn't even make an attempt to come in contact with Ram,and there was not a sad expression in her eyes.Why cant she stand up against her mom as she knows everything.She says she still loves her husband and she also knows that after she goes missing,her bro wont spare him.Please CV's knock some sense into her.bring her back to KM and tell her bro that his husband is not guilty.This will clear all MU's b/w Raya.But looking at the precap,I don't think that it will happen.And BTW,how is Nuts character is gonna end.Will a mother kill her own daughter.If it is so,how will  the story progress and what abt Raya???CV's please don't do this.I am still optimistic abt the CV's the way the story has been handled till now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry...all will be fine next week...Natasha's character is no doubt vulnerable...but she will try to save herself from Niharika when the situation arises...I hope the CVs use the track sensibly...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KIRRRUUU

What kind of girl is she???She is very vulnerable.She says that she doesn't want to hurt Ram,she doesn't even make an attempt to come in contact with Ram,and there was not a sad expression in her eyes.Why cant she stand up against her mom as she knows everything.She says she still loves her husband and she also knows that after she goes missing,her bro wont spare him.Please CV's knock some sense into her.bring her back to KM and tell her bro that his husband is not guilty.This will clear all MU's b/w Raya.But looking at the precap,I don't think that it will happen.And BTW,how is Nuts character is gonna end.Will a mother kill her own daughter.If it is so,how will  the story progress and what abt Raya???CV's please don't do this.I am still optimistic abt the CV's the way the story has been handled till now.

i think Nuts believe her mom a lot🤢...she has became a puppet of niharika now..Nuts is so stupid that she can't even see it how niharika is using her to separate RaYa!!
i hope nuts will not die..or her character will not end..she is the only one who can convince and tell the truth to Ram!! if she will die then how the truth will be proved..😕
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Don't worry...all will be fine next week...Natasha's character is no doubt vulnerable...but she will try to save herself from Niharika when the situation arises...I hope the CVs use the track sensibly...

well said ... hope so...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nuts always care about herself...she not think about anyone else...for some time might she think about ram or kartic..but ultimetly she only think about herself...