Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey etika awsum..i enjoyed reading it.. and laughed my guts out at: 1)shiney driver gadi nikalo 2)niharika bai..hahahahaha.. 🀣the hatred 4 diz 2 characters is clearly seen.. bandariya and dhakkan(raya) are too cute..its just the begining there's lots more to cum.. oh yah i heaved a sigh of relif wen we saw sid enter the scene.. sid ki entry par itni khushi kabhi nai hui.. heheh..coz the first 2 chaps kept the suspense of wthr Priya is Ramz wife(seperated) and he has now married anjali.. very well written..waiting for the next update.. :)
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome... lovely day out.. !!  
OMG.. ram in towel only... oops.. !! LOL... πŸ˜‰

continue asap... thanks a lot dear.. !!
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh!! finally!!!!!!!!!!!! u wrte... gr8!!!!! it was awsome!!!
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
back after a long long break !!!...
want more updates now that you are back ...
its getting more n more interesting each day...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RaYa back in action. 
Nice update
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Etika

luved it dear, finally my patience pays me off, thank u for such awesome update, now please for god's sake donot make us wait so long, am waiting for the next update, want more RaYa scenes
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic
awesome
fabulous
wonderful
so so cute n lovely
plz cont soon

xoxo priyanka <3
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting!!!!! plz update soon!!😊  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜Š
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic FF read all part in one time waiting 4 nxt pls update soon
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

hiii balhians i know i am tooo late to update but past 1 month i was out of town so again a big sorry...
here is next update little short but feel free to criticise and appericate it...😊

love etika 

PART 8

in office
priya in her cabin and doing her work given by her khadoos bose ...
just then somebody knocks on her door 
she sees anji standing outside her cabin...
priya is happy to see anji here
arre tum yaha door kyun knock kar rahi thi
tum toh yaha mere boss ki wife ho aur meri best freind ho so need not to knock again...
anji; leave it priya... mujhe tumse kuch puchna tha 
priya; kya hua?? kya puchana hai...
anji; priya kya tum mere saath mere ghar main reh sakti hoon 
priya; par kyun anji... mere paas apartment hai toh sahi...
anji; main janti hoon par mumbai main akele rah rahi ho aur main tum par koi ehsaan nahi kar rahi hoon but mera bahut mann hai tumahare sath rahna ka aur maa ne bhi permission de di...
priya; maa... haan tumahri...
anji; haan meri mother in law aur woh bahut acchi hain ... tum unse milogi toh tumhe aacha lagega aur tumahra 
mann bhi lag jayega...
priya; main lekin tumahare ghar kaise rah sakti hoon... nahi main nahi...
anji; arre baba tum  paying guest ki tarah rehlena aur kabhi bhi ghar aa jana humse milne ke liye...
ab bas tum chal rahi hoon nahi toh meri teri dosti khatam...
priya; theek hain main aa jaungi ab  mai kaam kar lo nahi toh nakuri se nikal denge tere woh mujhe...
anji; mere woh tum toh bhai  i mean RK ke liye kam karti hoon na...
priya; haan, toh woh tumahre pati nahi hain kya???????
anji; arre nahi woh toh mere brother in law hai aur main unke chote bhai sid ki wife hoon ...
woh toh singal hain tumahri tarah...
priya; oh!! accha mujhe laga
accha toh main kal tumahre ghar aa jaungi...
anji kya mera ghar woh toh tumahra ghar bhi bannee wala hai bahut jald
priya; kya mera ghar...
anji; han ab tum rahne jo aa rahi hoon...cahlo main chalti hoon sham ko tumahre ghar pe milte hain tumahri 
packing main help kar dungi...
okay!!!!!!! bye...

In ram office
ram; kya yaar priya ko hi anji ki best friend hona tha...
kis musibat main phas gaya...
vik;arre ram tu kab se apne aap se baat karne laga...
aur kaun kais ka best friend hai...
ram; kuch nahi bas aise tu bata tu yaha kyun aaya...
vik; ab main tere office main work kara hun toh kaam ke liye aaya hun
 woh naya project hain uske liye shayad tumhe pune jana pade...
ram; par kyun...
vik; woh kah rahe tere saath bat karke  hi sari baatien finalise karenge...
tujhe shayad iss week waha jana hai...
ram; okay!!

AT K.M.
Anji; ma woh maan gayi hai ghar pe aane ke liye aur bhai maaan gaye naa...
kk; haan man gaya par kah raha hai priya out house main raheagi...
bk; mam out house main cleaning aaj karni hai ya kaal
kk; abhi kar dijiye. priya will come tomorrow
bk; okay mam...
anji; idea!!!!! maa ek solution hai mee paas...
kk; kya solution??
anji;you just wait and watch...
  AT NIGHT
none of them have sleep in there eyes they both were lying flat on bed and recalling past incidents
how they met accidently and how there lives are connecting while each day is passing...
they both don't know what is going on around them they never feel like this earlier as if there destiny wants them to be together but there mind is not accepting this so they boyh let go of there useless feelings and tried to sleep...

NEXT DAY
Priya; standimg at the entrance and all the members are there but except Rk...
kk welcomed her and she is overwhelmed to see the love by kk. the love of mother she always carve for...
she meet anji and of course her little angels raj and ridhi...
anji give everyone intro to priya and show her the house and says her to move to guest room as she have to attend a call and leaves
priya moves and went towards ram room it is a big room with a large balcony like terrace with it 
she saw room it was quite clean almost opposite to her room.. as she stepped in the room and move towards window open it ...
ram who is in wash room moves and find priya standing  there quitely with her eyes closed and inhaling fresh air . her hair moving with the blow of wind... he was just staring at her and unknowingly moves towards her he was just going to touch her  when she turned and shocked to see ram's lips almost touching her forehead. she moved back but his dark chocolate brown eyes were gazing so innnocently to her that she is unable to move her eyes fro his handsome face..
  priya think how innocent his eyes are ... 
but your is most beautiful ... ram said
what you say... priya asked  
nothing.. garden is so beautiful naa...
hmm...
ram; tum yaha mere room main kya kar rahi ho
priya; sorry i thought its my room
ram; par tum toh guest house main rahne wali thi na
priya; woh under renewation hai 1 month ke liye.. ram; oh its okay then

bade papa bade papa raj and ridhi were shouting on top of there voices..
ram what happen. kyun chila rahe hoo itna...
raj ; humme fair main jana hai mummy aur papa nahi jaa sakte pls humme leke chalo
ridhi; melko bhi jana hai chalo naa...
ram can't say noo to both of these so he says okay
priya was seeing a different ram this time ...
ridhi; aunty aap bhi cahlo hammare saath bada mazza aayeaga..
priya; but main kaise ja sakti hoon..
raj; bade papa pls kaho inhe chale hamare sath chale 
ram; chalo priya baccho ke liye...
priya; okay fine...khush tum dono
ram ; now go get ready kids..
ridhi; aap aise jayenge  bade papa
ram; aur kaise jana hai princess
ridhi; matlab bina kaplo(clothes) ke...
ram; see towards mirror and find himself only towel on his waist
he hurridely ran to his washroom and was totaly embarrased
priya and raj were laughing at ram...

AT FARE

With ram driving priya sitting beside him and kids at the back seat they had fun in the car too playing antakshari.

At the fare first they tried some games

FIRST  they went to throw rings on the items that are displayed if the ring circles the item will be theirs'they four tried this game and failed ramring almost landed but it covered only 3/4th of the biscuit packet placed there so no one got anything because for remaining their rings landed so far not even near the huge table on which the items are placed'

Next they tried some water games where raj and ridhi had lot of fun by pouring water on each other 

They stopped at each and every food stall to taste it pink candy, chat, pani puri everything'finally they came to rides

There are many rides for small children like horse, aero plane, bike, so many raj and ridhi happily enjoyed each ride with RPcheering them.

THEY BOTH ARE  FEELING COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER AND ENJOYING EACH OTHER COMPANY..

they came to Gaint Wheel which priya dreaded the most'oh ram ji  this is soo huge I cann't get into it I will be standing here you go for a round and come.

ram; tum mera naam kyun le rahi hoon isme...
aapka naam pata hoga toh lungi aap toh RK hai ram bhagwan ko bula rahi hoon aapko nahi
ram; madam my name is ram only...
priya; oh!!!!!!!! toh RK kyu bulate hai aapko
ram; muje nahi pata ab chalogi...

priya it won't be that scary I will be there nothing will happen we all can go

ram are you mad in one cabin only two can sit I cannot sit and between don't you think it will be too big for kids

raj buts in and says aunty it will be fun I am not afraid we both will sit and uncle and RIDHI will sit...

raj drags priya common aunty why fear when I am here common common and forcefully drags her to the Gaint wheel.

ridhi holds ram hand  I am won't come I am scared and hugs his leg'ram carries her in his arms aww my princess is feeling scared don't be baby I am here with you and I will hug you and sit and place a kiss on her cheek.
First ramand ridhi gets into one cabin while ramcarrying ridhi and then the cabin moves a little up to get the next one in which priya and raj gets in.

ridhi holds ram tightly and closes her eyes and in other one priya does the same thing holding raj's hand'raj is enjoying the ride and repeatedly telling priya to open her eyes but priya closed her eyes so tight and praying to god loudly seeing her like that raj is laughing and ram too sees her and couldn't control his laugh'

After some rounds the wheel stopped ram with ridhi in his arms got down because poor kid is really scared and clings to him'when the cabin came to halt priya just jumps from the cabin and raj tags her.

ram laughs seeing priya's state and says relax there is nothing to get scared.

ram for you and this little devil there is nothing but we sat fearing like hell so shut up and takes ridhi in her arms and moves towards the exit.

ram and raj shake their head and thinks women and sighs and follows the two...

THEN they went to shooting i.e., ballons will be palced on a wall in row and we have to shoot the ballons if we clear the whole ballons'ram payed him the money and got a gun as R&R are small they cann't reach the height and he asked priya if she want's to try.

No ram you only do I don't know how to shoot'common priya its nothing I will teach you common.

He asks her to hold the reifell with her left hand and her index finger on the trigger and now concentrate on the balloon and pull the trigger that's it priya

She tried two times but missed the balloon so she returns the gun to him and says no ram  I cann't do it
Arey common I will help you he comes and stands behind her keeps his left hand below her left hand so that the pointer will be correct and keeps his right hand above hers and index finger above her index finger.

priya are you ready asks in her ear'priya just looks at him nods her head both look towards the ballons and cleared them.

raj and ridhi  jumps in excitement as they cleared the whole ballons and they got a coffee mug ad price'both of them felt something different but cleared their minds by concentrating on other games.
The return journey is calm ridhi is dozing off in priya's lap and in back seat raj is also half sleep so both ram and priya remiand sileNTLY

nice update,dont stop,pls update soon.