Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff hum tum part 8 updated page 10 on 13/aug

dillvill thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi, well trying my hand for the first time ever to write any fiction. i hope u like it...

intro- page 1
part1 - page 1
part2- page 3
part3-page4
part4- page 5
part5-page5
part6-page6
part7-page 7
part8-page 10

introduction

ram kapoor

a 40 year old wealthy bussinessman. he is 3rd richest person in d world. he is very arrogant and to the point person who does not love to make friends and does not allow any one to control his life :mad:. he love his family and friend alot. thats all he have in his life. his parents expired in the car accident when he was only 21 he took over his father company and touched it to the sky.

his family and friends 

ria kapoor srivastava - his sister and only family member. she is 31 year of age. married :fingers crossed:... and she loves her brother the most and wants him to settle in his life because she knows it very well that for her her brother has sacrificed a lot so only aim in her life is to settle her brother. she helps her brother in his bussiness.

kunal srivastava - a son of a wealthy family. his dad owns country's most leading pharmaceutical company. he is very friendly and co-operative nature and loves his wife. 
and respect ram very much for him ram is his ideal he just want to be life him.(only like his professional life :laugh:). he is very much in favor of ria to make him settle in his life.

vikram shergil - ram kapoor best friend. childhood buddy of ram knows ram very well. he is d share holder of 30% stocks in ram company and ram's most loyal person. wants ram to settle in his life.

neha shergil - wife of vikram and also friend of ram from college days. she is of very bubbly nature and loves ram as her brother and wants ram to settle in his life(each person in ram's life want him to get settle :P :dance:). vikram and neha has 3 children.

priya sharma

she is very intelligent 33 year old woman. is of modern thinking.wants to lead her life herself does not want any man in her life and that is the reason she have not married till date. she is iima graduate who is working as an hr in kapoor group of industries.

her family

shudhir sharma - a retired ias officer who always support his daughters in any circumstances and situation. he wish that his daughters live the perfect life with their spouses.

shipra sharma - a house wife who use to babbler all the time. is the most irritating one in the family who always use to treat her daughters like they are 2 year old but also loves her daughters very much. her aim to see priya settle in her life so that ayesha can marry to her boyfriend.

ayesha sharma - priya's sister love her family a lot is lawyer by profession working in a multi national company and has a boyfriend and she is adamant that she will only marry after priya get married.  :fingers crossed: :drumplay: 

karan sharma - ayesha's boyfriend works with ayesha in same multi national company wants to get married to ayesha and that's why finding suitable mach for priya so that she can get married and uske baad ayesha aur uska rasta khali to get married :laugh:.

note; my story is only about two person who they get married under some circumstances and fell in love after marriage there is no villain is my story every one love other. will try to end my story with in a weak.
Edited by dillvill - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum dillvill . Nice writing.please continue.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one...pls continue writing...
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice intro
story seems to be interesting.
Continue soon.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seems really interesting... do continue posting !!!
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post, & welcome in BALH forum, keep posting
dillvill thumbnail
part1

SHARMA HOUSE

priya; maa main jaa ke ati hun.
shipra; are ruk to brekfast to karti jaa. :anger:
priya; maa apko pata hai na meri job aur mera boss kasa hai. :furious:
shipra; are to 2 min breakfast karne mein kya chala jaega tera.
priya; maa pls main pakka canteen se breakfast kar lungi today i cant afford to get late agar main late hue to wo akdoo(her boss :wink:) mujhpe fir chilaega so sorry and bye.
shipra; are ruk to...
priya; ab kya hai maa :hmm:
shipra; ye le maine tera nashta pack kar dia hai raste mein kha lio.
priya; thak u maa u r so sweet :dance:
shipra; ek baat bata beta :confused:
priya; ab kya hai maa :anger: apne kya kasam kha rakhi hai ki aaj aap mereko office ke liye late karwaogi :furious:
shipra; tu mujhe ye bata tujhe kya jaroorat hai aise office mein kar karne ki chod de tu ye job.
priya; maa common on u r expecting me to leave india's no 1company because my boss is punctual of time. :eek:
shipra; arre main to... (priya cutting shipra in btwn)
priya; maa me running late talk to u in  evening main nashta kar lungi car me no bye.
PRIYA LEAVE
shipra: janu(sudhir) iss ladki ka kya hoga :anger:
sudhir; are shipra chodo bhi tum kya kam ho pure din bachiyoon  ke peeche padi rehti ho :wink:.

KAPOOR MANSION

ram; bansi kaka pls jadi kijie na...
bansi kaka; baba itani jaldi kya hai abhi to 9.00 bhi nai baje
ram; kaka meri bahut important meeting hai so i hv to reach office on tym
bansi kaka; :ohmy: par iska matlab ye to nai hai ki aap apna khyal na rakhen.
ram;bansi kaka pls abhi nai aake lecture sun lunga abhi i m really getting late
bansi kaka; jaise apki marzi.
RAM RESPECT BANSI KAKA A LOT BECZ HE IS THE ONE WHO STAND NEXT TO HIM LIKE HIS PILLAR AFTER HIS PARENTS DEATH AND TAKE CARE OF HIS SISTER AND HIM.

ram has his break fast and leave for office.

WAY
priya driving her red colour swift zxi and having her breakfast while driving.
priya talking to her self
priya; aaj to main gae me really getting late.
arre mujhe yahan say right jana tha
and she hurriedly take right turn without seeing and without giving indicator :ohmy:

AND WE HEAR A BANG NOISE :eek:
yes she has an accident 
she hit her car to a black colour car :wink:

other hand ram just get very angry as he is already running late and now this accident

and screen split ram in angry mood :furious: and priya in her car tensed  :unsure: and worried :fingers crossed: :-[

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, awesome start.. love it.. Please continue soon.
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
story is very interesting yaar...nice update
welcome to BALH forum...

keep rocking...and pls continue soon...

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a slightly different concept...do continue ..its very good...😛