Bade Acche Laggte Hai

part= 14 =page 28 Sajda tere pyar me 16.6.12 - Page 2

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya know about niharikas true colour but ,how she proove that to ram if she take nihs name front of him then there is big fight between them and nihr profit in this. She felt dizzy and sat down on couch and   she think about all moment which she spend with her love ram and smile and said ram me apki sari pareshani dur kar dungi just bealive and she put her hand on her stomach me iske bare me apko abhi nahi bataungi tabhi bataungi jab nih ko apke hath se dhake marke bahar na nikalu .and nurse come and call her in cabin.*doctor*=mrs.kapoor apke report aa gaye hai.*priya*=report is allright. *doctor*= no kuch thik nahi hai you are so week that you cant carry baby or you have lots of stress.apki jaan ko khatra hai .*priya with smile * =i know but me kisi ko khushi dena chahti hu or iske liye me kuch bhi kar sakti hu chahe uske liye muje marna bhi kyu na pade or apko ye sab kisiko kehni ki jarurat nahi hai and then she   walk out from kabin *ekta style musik*and you she vikram heard all this convo.          @note@=guys i know its to short but its starting and ram know   about priya's condition   in few apisode and new antry and niharika's feasko till then wait ,wait ,wait and read part 1 enjoyEdited by Nany - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update sister...keep it up...👏
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update please continue soon
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post nany continue soon @ this tme the long prt
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it -please do continue soon! Please add me to your pm list as well! :)
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very gd update.. Pls cont asap.. Bt make sure that nxt tym it is a big longer one :-)
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful...actually when i read this i thought this was going to happen in the serial...!!! only later did i realise that its an ff...too good...do continue pls...ASAP👏👏
Nany thumbnail
Part=2   after visiting the doctor priya walk in corridor and someone grabe her hand and take to car and carefully make her sit and drive to home . Priya enter in house .*priya*=why are you taking me to your home and what happen.*vikram (its vikram)*= priya ek minit or neha comes and hug priya and cry and priya tum kya kar rahi ho and priya tells every thing about niharika her divorce condition nevi shock.*vikram*=priya tum or bhi kuch chupa rahi ho ..*priya*=kuch to nahi tum mere bhai jese ho tumse kya chupaungi. *vikram*= chupai hai vo bhi apni pregnency ki neha is all exited vikram countinues or usase bhi badi baat tumhari jann ko khatra hai and after listening this priya hug neha and cry loudly. *priya between sob*=vaise bhi niharika muje ram ke pass rehni nahi dengi to ji ke kya fayda .*vikram*= priya listen tum aise har nahi man sakti tumhari vajah se to ram jeena sikha hai he loves you morethen himself but niharika ki vajahse vo tumse esa behave kar raha hai use pyar se samjao or prove dikhao par be carefull niharika is so dangerous. *neha with teary eyes* =priya vo kamini hai uske bare be baat mat karo and then laugh and say khana kha lo .*priya*=neha muje khana nahi khana hai muje kuch acha nahi lag raha hai .*neha*=ok then juice pilo you feel bater and priya drink juice and hug nevi and leave for km. *in km priya and ram both fight (i dont like writing much about raya ,s fight so imagine thair fight in your way.)and after the fight priya leave km teary eyes .niharika happy to see this. (note)=precap =ram know about priya and new entry in priyas life.
Nany thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sss283

wonderful...actually when i read this i thought this was going to happen in the serial...!!!only later did i realise that its an ff...too good...do continue pls...ASAP👏👏

thanks dear
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Atleast yahan par VikHa ki role hain. Asli show mein toh woh log tu tu main main kar rahe hain