Pariva Pranati playing Gujarati girl in Ek Doosre

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Pariva Pranati playing Gujarati girl in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum!
Pariva Pranati playing Gujarati girl in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum!
She was last seen in Armaanon Ka Balidan- Aarakshan

Earlier titled Sasuma, the show that was set to come on Star Plus, is now rechristened as Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum and is going live from April 23, 2012.

This serial will be replace Ragini Khanna and Jay Soni starrer daily soap Sasural Genda Phool. Promos of this fabulous serial Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum have already bagged attention in which can see unique roles and an interesting story. It is boasted to be a family drama about the relationship of love but in some other style.

It is learnt that the show focuses a Gujarati family and for the same the petite Bihari girl, Pariva Pranati, who was last seen in Armaanon Ka Balidan- Aarakshan, has been roped to play the protagonist. This time she will play a Kathiawadi girl and her character of Sushila in the show is of a very loud girl and she is not used to being so loud in real life.

She says, "I'm a non-Gujarati when it comes to my accent, but my producers keep pushing me to become a Rajkot-based girl whose dialect is Gujarati influenced. It was very tough initially to practice the Kathia-wadi accent. The entire cast teases me occasionally that I should learn to speak in Gujarati fluently."

Good going girl. We wish the show does wonders to your career! So don't miss to cath the Majumdar family at 7:30 PM.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Pariva_Pranati_playing_Gujarati_girl_in_Ek_Doosre_Se_Karte_Hain_Pyaar_Hum-gid-12713-gc-16.html
Edited by Sk_Naina - 11 years ago
She says, "I'm a non-Gujarati when it comes to my accent, but my producers keep pushing me to become a Rajkot-based girl whose dialect is Gujarati influenced. It was very tough initially to practice the Kathia-wadi accent. The entire cast teases me occasionally that I should learn to speak in Gujarati fluently."

Y ,  One Gujju Girl was not enough that they want Back to Back 2 Gujurati Mockeries ????? What V Gujurati have done to deserve this honor ? 😕
On Sunday I saw a repeat of the week's episodes, and was much taken up by the way this serial is made.   It shows great future, but as long as the present writer lasts.   The total skills of the director, writer, actor and the camera and lighting crew make the picture, but we seldom come to know the others who make it, and focus only on the cast of characters.

The lead Girl, Sushila, makes Indians proud, that a Bihari girl, could act as a Rajkot girl.   This goes to show the unity of our country, and the talent of the young.

THIS IS NOT THE STANDAR FARE SHOWING THE GUJARATI STORY.  Do not cast it aside.   Take time to watch it.