TB:Faisal Raza Khan now a part of SKBM

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanx...everyone pls comment onit...its good for thr rank...

The article states "he will enter when Pooja will be shot DEAD"

I hope they don't literally mean what's written as in she will be dead 😭😭
Yeah everyone plz comment and the members who r offline PM them so dat dey can also comment more the comments and ratings more wil b the cm ranking.
yani pooja ke shoot ke baad mar jayegi plz koi ye sach to fir brij pooja ki love story ka kya hoga 😭
done...

God...I once again watched the repeat of last nights episode and once again it gave me goosebumps...its driving me crazy...no more shocks please :(...and whats this they write Pooja is shot dead...nooo...pls. do not show us AT/MS story onscreen this way...this is driving us crazy...
Not sure if they literally mean she'll die or just uisng the expressin "shot dead".
in case it is true...then I would have to rethink about the character Brij...can't believe they would glorify the scum AT to this extent if it is really so🤢
oh my GOD ðŸ˜²in rticle it was clearly written that "POOJA WILL BE SHOT DEAD"😒THE WAY THEY ARESHOW PROMO VANDANA SAYING DEKHAIYE POOJA KE INSAAF KE LIYE MERI LADAI CLEARLY INDICATE THAT NOW ON ARTHI WILL LEAD THE SHOW .I MISS POOJA AKA KAMNA A LOT .SHE MAY BE SHOWN BUT IN FLASHBACK🤔OF THE STORY. Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
yeah really upset reading that line here...don't want Pooja to die...