•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's episode I love her even more. Enough said. ðŸ˜ƒ
yes she was just awesome today...every girl shld have a mil like her...and no one shld have a mother like Mona's...I am sure Apara Mehta will help Mona with becoming successful and get back on Pradeep-Anushka...waiting for that day,
She is a wonderful MIL ðŸ˜ƒ
She was fab but but

I dont want Mona to teach any lesson to pradeep nor Anushka.

Now MIL should help Mona in getting her life together where she learns to survive as a single mom with 3 kids..

Teaching any lessons to Pradeep and Anushka will bring only more pain and negativity to Mona's life..She needs to dump that crap and move on..

Eventually Pradeep on his own will realize what and how much importance of a family is in person's life...Anushka is a loner and a psycho...her true colors will be exposed soon enough but too late for Pradeep to crawl back to Mona..

ILs or parents should not force Mona to take Pradeep back when he crawls back..Its a done deal.
she is a very good MIL. she is better than mona's parents. they left her in the middle but her MIL did not leave mona and helping her how to over come in this situation
I love her totally especially when she says that Mona is her responsibility.

I agree with Dabulls di, I hope Mona gets really successful and show what a woman of substance is and not let Pradeep back into her life. That guy is such a inhumane loser for playing with the lives of her children and Mona who devoted her life to him.

He's gotta pay, for toying with 4 people's lives...4 people who LOVED him.

Mona's MIL should also support Mona in divorcing and crossing out Pradeep from her life... I wish wish wish Mona's MIL does this.