Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi OS Fragments of Life - Page 2

armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Fragments of life

Yes, I'm finally back!:D missed me?:P So I've been pretty depressed lately with the exams prep. that's why a sad piece. But for the first time I'm actually happy with the outcome :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVoWbyx-7U[/YOUTUBE]

There's so much soul in the song that I couldn't stop loving it and it kinda goes with the story:P

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some people stay for awhile, and move our souls to dance.
They awaken us to a new understanding, leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same.
- Flavia Weedn

It brings a smile to my face as I go through all the pictures. Each of the photos brings back a memory, a fragment from the past. Faces smeared with birthday cakes, falling into the mud, pushing people, farewell hugs, tears of happiness, lost friends and everything else was now just a memory- sweet but just a memory.

I wish I didn't have to say this, but life isn't always sunshine and roses. Bitter, sweet, highs, lows, joys, sorrows - together is known as life.

Arnav had now become a part of those sweet memories. However hard it may seem, I had to live without the person who, at one point, was the reason for which I breathed. Arnav was that person who held me together when I'd be about fall apart, he'd stick no matter what, and he'd be that guardian who'd shield me from all sorts of harm. My tears, my sorrows, my pain would prick him more than it would hurt me.

Moving on is simple,
it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

I often wished I'd died along with him in that accident, but now I tried to look at the brighter side. I'd realize how Arnav would've been happy to see me much stronger than I used to be.

Yes, life teaches us a new lesson every day. With every good or bad experience came a little message, a lesson that stays with us forever. In my case, Arnav's death made me much stronger, much less vulnerable to the odds.

I remember how I had told Arnav once that I'd probably die if he ever left me. And then, he said that he'd never leave me. Arnav didn't keep his promise but that didn't matter.

Now that I look back, it all feels so different, so unlike now.

*_*_*

Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything.
It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.
- Trey Parker

Nothing really feels bad anymore, probably because the worst had already happened. Sometimes, I feel Arnav is around me. I might sound plain strange but it does feel like Arnav actually still speaks to me. Whenever there's some kind of trouble approaching, I can feel Arnav trying to warn me out of it.

The only thing I hated now was how everyone kept asking me to get married. I could never imagine even in my wildest dream someone else in Arnav's place. The place he held in my life rose above all. Nothing mattered more than Arnav. People said that the life of a widow was hard. Some would taunt, some would show false sympathy and claim how they totally understood my pain whereas it actually meant nothing to them. My loved ones wanted to see me settled and happy again, but there was no way I'd give Arnav's place to someone else in my life.

The pain would always remain but time heals everything. It just seemed less excruciating now, since I was accustomed to the lonely life I was destined to. It's just those nights that hurt. The nights where the moon shone brightly in the sky after a heavy downpour, when you'd probably cuddle into beloved's arms and whisper those sweet nothings. But now those nights were just like any other one.

I'd live, somehow I knew I would.

My Blog : http://vintagehues.wordpress.com

You are most welcome to comment there. You require an email ID to comment in Wordpress.

Edited by paintthetown - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I always read sad stuff from you!!

That doenst mean it wasnt good...it was really well written!!!

armyofspooks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ss374

I always read sad stuff from you!!

That doenst mean it wasnt good...it was really well written!!!

I'm just comfortable with that genre😆 but I'll defo try experimenting sometime😉
Thanks!

I was quite right...cuz I don't see many replies😭
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Would like to see your experiment!!
armyofspooks thumbnail
Please take the time to comment!
I might sound really "bhikari" types but seriously man -__-
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Twice I cried twice. Lord save me. I've been an emotional wreck the past two weeks.  Will come around reading your other stuff nxt week  after Sunday cause my Xmas over then. 

Ps. Check ur twitter twixu. 

Lekha 
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this!
And i LOVE LOVE the song!

thanks for PMing!
rumu thumbnail
OMG !!! This is absolutely mind blowing...I cried after reading this..
I am spell bound ...my words won't do any justice to ur OS..cz I really dont know how will I describe how much I liked it.. it really touched my heart and soul...
I really loved it...
thank u so much for the pm..  
armyofspooks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Stutz-

I loved this!
And i LOVE LOVE the song!

thanks for PMing!

Thanks man!😉