_*_ DOTW: Follow People Likes _*_ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm, nice topic.

Well I'm mostly 50-50. I usually make siggies on what I like or at least watch. But if there is something that a lot of people like, then I might make a few siggies on that. For example, I don't really watch IPKKND, but there are a lot of fans of it. So maybe, I'll make one or two siggies from that show if I can find some good pics in the picture gallery.

Or I've started to watch DSDDSB now. But I only make siggies on what I've seen. And a lot of people seem to have liked it.
I make stuff on people that I like and follow :) But I always say that Im open for suggestions and if I can find good pics of other people that my friends like or they provide me with pics then I will also make stuff on them :) For me I think the outcome is better when its people I like and follow because I enjoy making it more if that makes any sense.
This is tricky! 

You know, when people spend such a lot of time in IF, they tend to get influenced in the matters of what movie/TV show to watch by the other members. So, that could always reflect in the sig/GIF work they do. 

As for me, I do primarily what I like to do, seeing as Photoshop is something I enjoy, not something I do to please others. When I post stuff here, I like how people respond, but I solely do it so as to get something productive outta the thoughts about whatever fiction get accumulated in my head, because I cannot always write about it.

So, sometimes I follow people's likes and try new things but I dun usually follow people's dislikes, cause that's kinda never helpful.