_*_ DOTW: Follow People Likes _*_

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago

Helllooo Folksss jiBig smileBig smileBig smile

It's Wednesday and it's time to live up this section with a new discussion 

And here I am with the

This time the discussion is very very very simpleWinkBig smile

Do you follow people likes/dislikes?

Since the beginning phase, siggie maker on IF has done a great work on making sig/avis on Tv serial couple and tinsel town as well...Nowadays I'm seeing lots of creations on ArHi, Jeevika, Maaneet, Kash,Kajen eccc...

BUT

I always wondered about one thing?

You follow people  likes/dislikes when you make creations or do you make whatever you like witouth following member likes/dislikes?

I mean, for example, you don't follow IPKKND but you see that many of your friends follow the serial and use ArHi sig. So you start making sig on them without seeing a single epi of the show (you can watch as well the epiLOL) or you continue to make on your fav. jodi.

So what are you waiting for? Let discuss

Regards
Parm
From The Behalf Of
A/S Dev Team

Hmmm nice topic parm
well for me its 50 50 mostly i make according to my liking disliking,also consider my friends choices n also take sugg.
Sometimes i also make siggies when i see most of the people having a specific serial or jodisLOL
i do make stuff on what people like cause i don't have any favourites. Strange but true. ROFL Edited by Sano88 - 9 years ago
Well!i mostly follow my wish but a few times,i make others choices too!i m balanced!:)

[Content Removed]
Well, for me, it's 75/15. Like I mostly make things on shows I watch (which more than half the time end up being the pop shows). And 15 cuz the rest of the time, I make things on the suggestions I get. 
Awaiting creations on maneet Day Dreaming
great topic. (: for me  its umm 70 -30 . i usually make on the people i love/follow. but smtimes seeing other people make stuffs ona aparticular pair makes you want to make on them too =P plus i make on my friends favs too (: