Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Actor/Show/CM rankings - ALL Discussions Here

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All

This is Swetha. 😳 Hope u all are doing fine. I thought of making this thread for a while now. Here I'm with few tips and ideas to make forum active, to increase forum ranking and some ideas to make forum clean. 😳

These are things which i read and also observed in many forums. Hope it works in this forum and every one cooperates and participate in making this forum reach in top10 position.

Sorry if someone has already made such  a thread but i didn't find any. so posting it. 😊

I will post
Tips for increasing Forum Ranking
Tips for Making Forum Active
Few Ideas for Keeping the Forum Clean

New ideas are always welcome. 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail

Increasing Forum Ranking

1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every day.
  2. Click the +1 and FB like button.
  3. Make the forum threads pink - Ok don't mind but this happens with all the forums in common and we cannot stop from doing so. Only thing we can do make them aware of it.
  4. It is about opening multiple threads on same or related title for each and every episode.
  5. So I think we need to maintain a single Discussion thread for each and every episode. Because weekly episode discussion threads aren't working in many forums which I observed.
  6. Secondly creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If u observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be. And also the more the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.
  7. Threads with Blue decreases the forum ranking.
  8. Comment on all the articles, photo gallery of the actors, profiles of the actors.

swethasyam08 thumbnail

Increasing the Forum Activity

1. Regular Written updates as every one said.
  2. Healthy discussions after each and every episode by creating a Daily discussion thread which should be for discussing reg. the episode and abt the plot for the next episode.
  3. We can also do this way - create a Prediction of the week thread for that particular week. And all the predictions will be discussed in that thread instead of making multiple threads.
  4. Please remember that creating multiple threads doesn't mean active forum. (Don't get frustrated for reading this line again and again)😳
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Threads to be for discussing

Ok now let me mention that common threads which I have seen and which we want.

1. Kabir - Neha/Aditi Appreciation Thread
  2. Neha/Aditi Appreaciation Thread
  3. Kabir / Aditi Vs Rishi / Neha
  4. Prediction of the Week
  5. Episode Discussion Thread
  6. Written Update Thread
  7. GOTW
  8. DOTW
  9. Chall Team discussions - It will be for rest of the actors like Ija, and co, Karan and all; either funny or serious discussions abt them in the show.

swethasyam08 thumbnail
New ideas are always welcome.

Please let me know if we can add any other interesting threads.

i know most of u are busy with exams. but expecting all to be back by next month. 😳

Lets hope for the best and do best. πŸ˜‰ Feel free to let me know ur suggestions too. πŸ˜ƒ

Mod's if u think it will be helpful, then please make it sticky so that people can access easily. 😊

thank u all. 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi i m aliya..i too created a same thread like that...i m here to share some ideas

so i was thinking why don't we introduce 

CSAM AWARDS:

like  BEST POST
            MOST CREATIVE POST
            BEST POLL
            BEST PREDICTION etc..

swethasyam08 thumbnail
awesome idea !! i thought of mentioning this but looking at the activity ri8 now, dropped it. first let this be implemented so that move further.

as we are still in the start we can improve this forum very well.

looking for many views on this.
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

awesome idea !! i thought of mentioning this but looking at the activity ri8 now, dropped it. first let this be implemented so that move further.

as we are still in the start we can improve this forum very well.

looking for many views on this.

thank u ...i was thinkin for a long time abot this...let's see after everyone accepts...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
yes first let the members respond to this and involve in discussions. so that we can plan accordingly.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
HELP in INCREASING the  chaska meter show  Ranking!!!!

Chaska meter is based on how many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.So please hit the chaskameter every time you come to this forum.

liks this

There are basically five aspects on which ranking depends...

Buzz point
Nothing can be done abt buzz point as it depends upon Comments posted on the Articles and videos on IF
Rating

How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.
Views & Activity
No new meaningful topics are opened to discuss. There is no DOTW,GOTW,MOTW which used to keep the forum active. These kind of activities bring in new members and keep the buzz in the forum. Very few new threads are opened to discuss... We need to increase no. of threads and comment on those post. but that does not mean open irrelevant topics to discuss. 

Silent members are still silent. Just liking the comments is not enough. Come in open and have your say. Put your points across. 

Comments on WU threads are also very less compared to number of likes it gets...πŸ˜”The wonderful Written updaters that we have are going out of their way to give us these updates and we don't even bother to say a few words of appreciation...

Followers - 

Followers are those who have subscribed CSAM as My Forum. 
when u open CSAM forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star... 

the page would get reloaded, and the star would get filled... like this

Below are some tips to increase shows rankings in the chaskameter given by Vijay.

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Edited by Natasha... - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS