Fan Fictions

SHYAM IS EXPOSED& DEAD-- ARSHI FINALLY REUNITE!!

helohibeybey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is the exact same story as the one below, but many ppl wanted it in English so here's the link...

Part I

😳This part is continued on from my other post' we continue, where Khushi leaves from the poolside and Shyam and the family catches glimpse of her' (no Shyam is NOT part of the family!)

Shyam understood everything that Khushi was just running from Arnav with red cheeks. Understanding that Arav have once again managed to make a place for himself in Khushi's heart (even when she doesn't remember anything), he went to confront her.

S: Khushiji, how r u?

K: *still shaken from the encounter with her HUBBY!* You! Wt are u doing in my room?!

S: I had 2 talk 2 u *steps forward*

Meanwhile'

Arnav: Di, hv u seen Khushi?

A: oh ya chote, she's in her room' (when arnav turned and is about to leave) by the way Nani why do u think chote is looking for khushiji?

Nani: I don't know' maybe he's remembering her a lot'

Arnav: just smiled, thinking "when did I ever forget her?"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

K: *steps back* I don't wanna talk 2 u'

S: Khushiji, we used 2 love each other.. u don't remember anything because u've lost ur memory'

K: *understanding that he's tryin to take advantage of her illness (fake illness)* Why r u telling me these things? Your married 2 Anjaliji'

S: Becuz that arnav is trying to snatch you away from me '

He's a very bad person; u dnt know, he tried to kill ur dad *steps forward*

K: *pissed off and yelling* YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME! ITS BECUZ OF YOU THAT MY LIFE IS HELL!

S: *trying to hold her hand* khushiji I seriously love you'

K: * PISSED OFF AND SLAPS HIM* I NEVER LOST MY MEMORY! I FAKED IT ALL SO I CAN FIND OUT WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH MY LIFE!!!!

S: *shocked!*

K: * still pissed off* u tricked me into engaging you, even when u were already married to Di! U betrayed me, my family, with Di, and u've betrayed this family!!! AND NOW YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO BE TRYING TO GET ME AGAINST MY HUSBAND!

S: *still shocked*

Arnav: *watched it all from the doorway, pain and anguish filling his face* 

like, comment, and.. uuuhhh... LOVE ARSHI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

Shyam exposed...

Part 2- pg 1

Khushi Pregnent??

Part 1- page 3

Part 2- Page 3

Khushi kidnapped... -pg 4

Edited by helohibeybey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it that was well done loved the slap and arnav heard everything hope he gets a beat down thanks you so much for the translation you rock thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
sanchi333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I like it ðŸ˜Š Hope the CV's thought like you ðŸ˜† Continue soon and dont forget to pm me ðŸ˜‰
Direwolves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy!!!! thank you for the pm... i like it
helohibeybey thumbnail

Edited by helohibeybey - 12 years ago
helohibeybey thumbnail

Part II

The painfull rabba ve plays and Arnav gets (quick) flashbacks (all in 2 minutes— in black & white) of the times when he used to have feelings for her (from the day they first met, then in the streets of Delhi, then at the office, then the first time he saw her for the first time in the red sari, then at the mandir after she quit her job, then in the dhaba when she was dancing, then the hospital hug, then on diwali in the red sari, the almost kiss, Payash's engagement when she was dancing, their dance in the sangeet, arnav's kiss, khushi's kiss, chudiyan *bangles*, the bindi meant for khushi, THE HORRIBLE MOMENT WHEN SHYAM WAS HUGGING KHUSHI, THEIR BEAUTIFUL CONFESSION ON HOLI, her many pleas to know why he hates her so much, her tears, her smiles…!!!!!!!!!!

A: *whispers* Khushi *with tears in his eyes* he headed in the room (2 beat the crap out of shyam) but stopped himself, thinking about his Di. And just stood in the doorway and watched them…

S: whether u forgt or not, I still ove ou and I will continue to love you for the rest of my life…

K: what kind of a person r u? u're abouu to b the father of Di's baby and u— u know what, LEAVE ME ALONE or else—

S: or else? or else wt? wt r u gonna do? Huh? *steps forward*

K: I'll tell the whole family wt about ur betrayal with my family!

S: go ahead tell them, wt r they gonna do? Kick me out... FINE! I've wanted out frm that loser-excuse-of-a-wife frm the day I married her! *grabs khushi into a hug*

A: (THE BEAST IS BACK!) *waltz in the room and grabs shyam by the collar* wt?! loser-excuse-of-a-wife?! *punches in him in the guts* u dared touch my wife! *punches him in the face* *remembering the time when Shyam hugged her on the porch* *flips him over and now, he's on top of him, beating the crap out* *he looked fr something heavy to uses it to hit shyam's head*

K: *hands him the bat that she uses to clean her clothes*

A & K: *RABBA VEEE!!!*

A: *smile*

K: *is shy*

S: * still sorta passed out*

A: *about to use the bat* until ANJALI comes in

An: Chote, wt r u doing?!

A: *still his eyes and fist on shyam's face* Di, he's been betraying us since day 1! I— *looks at Anjali*

An: wat?

A: *grabs the still-sorta-passed-out Shyam, and drags him downstairs in front of the whole family* Talk! The whole truth…!

S: *panting* I don't know wt u're talking about…

K: *angrily, grabs the bat frm arnav's hand nd hits shyam with it…*

A: *looks at her, smiles*

S: UGHHRR!! FINE! Let go of me!

A: *lets go*

S: *the coward makes a run for the door and out he goes from the door and our lives (for now)*

An: suniye.. suniye!

S: GO TO HELL!

An: Chote, wat's going on??

A & K: *tells the whole family, the whole truth about Shyam… engagement with khushi, not loving Anjali, etc. etc. but they don't mention their wedding deal)

Coming up:

Will Khushi leave, now that Shyam is gone…?

What do (my readers) think??

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
HEH NICE ONE 
BUT CONTINUE SOON😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it sham getting his a** kicked all ways the best part loved the bat glad everyone knows about snake now thanks for the pm loved the update 
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
sanchi333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Nice ðŸ˜Š Thanks for the pm.. Continue soon .. Im just so eager to know what will happen next ðŸ˜‰
diyachill thumbnail
ohh loved it ..continue soon