•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys <3  im back with another ff! this ones on viraj janvi! from dil se di dua saubhagyavati bhava! im not actually a fan but this just came to my mind so thought of writin it ðŸ˜ƒ the name is the name of a pakistani serial on hum tv, so credit to them. 

'Viraj stop it! Every ten seconds you ask me the same damn question! I have had ENOUGH of your atrocious behavior! I don't love Sanjay!' cried Janvi, who had had enough of her husband's behavior. 

'You even know his name Janvi! Even I didn't know his name! I wonder what else you have been doing with him. When you say you are with Siya for a sleepover perhaps you are having a sleepover with Sanjay and ... ' Viraj declared, each word pricked Janvi like a thorn, she was not like this at all.

'VIRAJ! Stop your cheap talks!' Janvi shouted, with anger streaming down her veins. 

'JANVI! Don't you dare speak in a high tone with me!' Viraj said at the top of his voice, as he pushed Janvi on a chair. 

Janvi shuddered. She thought she was wrong and looked down in regret. Viraj started massaging Janvi's shoulders.

'Samjha karo Janvi.. Samjho na' he kept repeating this phrase until his hands reached Janvi's neck. 

Janvi was alarmed. Viraj squeezed Janvi's neck hardly and there, Janvi, lay dead.

Hope you liked it guys xxx
hi welcome...nice work..😊

btw..janvi dead!!!!!! poor janvi..
Originally posted by crazy_world

hi welcome...nice work..😊

btw..janvi dead!!!!!! poor janvi..

thanks yhh i  knoww 
OMG! I loved it but why did Janvi die :( that is so sad!
It was great and I hope to see more stuff from you
Thanks 4 da PM!

Sanju :)
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

OMG! I loved it but why did Janvi die :( that is so sad!
It was great and I hope to see more stuff from you
Thanks 4 da PM!

Sanju :)

Thanks <3 She had to lol! Yhh.. thanks x