zee tv repeats its jodi from bhagonwali

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yes it is for the very first time that zee tv has decided to repeat one of its jodi   🥳...after ⭐️jyotsana (aka mahadevi in bhagonwali and now Anamika in mrs kaushik) ⭐️Aashutosh (aka jabbu in bhagonwali n hopefully Rajeev in kaushik) too join mrs kaushik...fabulous actors n a fabulous pair who were the hidden talent in bhagonwali finally get their deserved space😳...gud luck to both of you... 👍🏼
So 'Jadevi' will be back on screen...good...👍🏼
@ Prerna 47...
you caught me with the title dear...😃
I thought Himmanshoo and Nivedita will be seen together again...!!!! Just can't get over them...they are fire on screen together...👏
Thats Grrreatt to hear ! Realli happy for them, wishing both of dem alll da luck ! Thank fro sharing prerna !

Originally posted by godblessall

So 'Jadevi' will be back on screen...good...👍🏼
@ Prerna 47...
you caught me with the title dear...😃
I thought Himmanshoo and Nivedita will be seen together again...!!!! Just can't get over them...they are fire on screen together...👏

@godblessall...I know!! My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of this post!! If only!! 😭

Anyways, how have you been? missing you on the discussion thread!!  Please pop in ,we are still there, holding onto the forum for dear life !!😊
Anyways, how have you been? missing you on the discussion thread!!  Please pop in ,we are still there, holding onto the forum for dear life !!😊
I am good Leesan...you people are very kind...sorry I could not contribute to the discussion thread for the last few days...started working on a new project that was long pending...but I visit the thread at least once before going to bed...otherwise I will not be able to have a peaceful sleep...this forum still holds my life and soul in my own world. And hope that we nurture that keeps us going for a brighter future...🤗

OMG, my heart also did a flip-flop when I saw the subject line!  I could only think of Gunjhun!!  But I am very happy for Devi and Jabbu!!

Aww Godblessall, you have written what I also have in my heart for this forum - so profound and well said!!

All the best!!

Posted: 11 years ago
so Dev/Radhika does not count?