Haar Jeet

HJ not aired on April 13th?

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

Maybe I missed something.  I know Imagine is going under, but its still around for some time so why wasn't HJ aired on Friday?  Does anyone know what's going one?

Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshleenkaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thursday was the last episode...!! 😭
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minu2011

Hi all,

Maybe I missed something.  I know Imagine is going under, but its still around for some time so why wasn't HJ aired on Friday?  Does anyone know what's going one?

Thanks.

Minu thursday was the last episode of HJ..from friday they imagine has started repeats of there old shows..there channel will be still on but with the repeats of old shows
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But whats the point thy could have jsut continured the shows until the channel was put over insteda of bringing the old shows back
orchids9 thumbnail
ok, no haar jeet anymore. I never like this story anyhow. 
neha come on star plus or sony😊
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Deepti and friends for clarifying this.  I can't believe it went out like a light, just like that with no proper notice to allow the shows to end gracefully.  How unprofessional of Tuner et. al.!

And then the repeats?  How come the channel is still there if the plug has been pulled? So confusing.

I feel so bad for all the actors and crew of all the shows.  I hope everyone finds something good soon.

Most of all, I hope we get to see Neha in a lovely new show on a good channel.  Wishing everyone all the luck to deal with this unfortunately event.

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't they just give a proper ending to this show in the time frame that they had. i hope to see kashif, heena and neha in another show. Hopefully on starplus, zee, or sony.