Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no he was there he was backstage and i was there at the concert and he had on a purple sherwani and he look hottt  i am positive i am nit dreaming although u thought i was but no he was there and wen i get the chance i will post the pics to prove d truth he n rajput was awesome 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savatri

no he was there he was backstage and i was there at the concert and he had on a purple sherwani and he look hottt  i am positive i am nit dreaming although u thought i was but no he was there and wen i get the chance i will post the pics to prove d truth he n rajput was awesome 

@savatri...please,... give it a rest now! Stop dreaming!! Enough is enough...you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself! From ALL ( reliable) accounts, Himmanshoo did NOT perform at the concert in Trinidad. Then WHY would he appear backstage at all,and in a purple sherwani ?!! Just for your benefit?!!  C'mon now, at least have some self respect and consideration for other members of the forum who trusted your earlier statements. Nuff said!! ðŸ˜’
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Savitri, Himmanshoo posted on his Facebook account that he was NEVER in Trinidad, so that should put it to rest now!!!

@ Leesan,  atta girl!!

So now we should move on from the Trinidad fiasco!!!