Khushi & Arnav's Very Different Journeys To Love. - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

The thing that really gets ME is the whole reason Khushi was up on the Terrace in the first place. She thought Arnav had called her there to confess and she was smiling. She was happy. She ACCEPTED his feelings. I mean, seriously, why else would he call her up to the terrace alone? He's not exactly hankering after the secret recipe to her jalebis... -_- Women may be naive and coy and demure but we're not STUPID, and Khushi, for one, definitely isn't.😆

Why else would she persistently try to force Arnav to FINISH HIS DAMN SENTENCES? Fadak padta hai kyunki...? Hamesha hamesha? Until she has some solid PROOF and not just a gut feeling that Arnav loves her and cares for her and won't trample all over her heart, she's not going to hand it over.

Yeah. Women just love to hate on other women and it's ridiculous. <font size="4" color="#ff0000">I think as most of the writers are men</font>, they expect us to just be able to innately understand how Khushi feels and therefore focus most of their energy on Arnav's POV. They don't understand that it's really KHUSHI whose actions people want justified. I mean, Arnav's reasons and motivations are pretty clear. Khushi's on the other hand...

I totally agree. Arnav's being an absolute moron. But I guess he's just afraid that Khushi will tell him something he doesn't want to hear if he asks her. And Shyam was pretty damn convincing that night when Arnav confronted him... and he's very cleverly manipulated events since then to support his claims. For Arnav, it's just confirmation bias, if you will.

Oh I get shivers whenever I imagine JUST how incredibly the Repenting Arnav- Furious Khushi- Heartbroken ArShi track is going to be.

Exactly! She was expecting the answer to all of her questions - she knew that he loves her. The happiness that both of them felt at that point is heartbreaking to watch, because of the awful rents that occurred afterwards.
After the events that occurred after Diwali, unless he shows her that he does love her, how can she allow herself to open up to him? He completely broke her and made her feel like she had thought up some fairytale in her head, none of it was real. Khushi fears rejection as much as Arnav, if not more.

The writers should know that a balance is needed. This is Arnav AND Khushi's love story! They need to make both their feelings clearer. We know Arnav's feelings, but apart from a few dialogues, the majority of the time all we saw was Khushi crying. It's unclear to an audience who doesn't do tonnes of analysis whether she is crying because of the forced marriage, or because Arnav once again broke her heart.

Shyam is very clever and manipulative. I would love Arnav to engage his brain one day and remember that Khushi's ex-fiance was called Shyam & he was a total b**tard. Edited by Mistiix3 - 11 years ago
One of the best posts I have read on this forum. Needless to say that I agree 101% with you. I have nothing more to say. Just fab pos ! Loved it like anything 😃
I think you have understood Khushi' love for  Arnav to the T,  I also felt that she loves him more her love has more maturity than Arnav's cause she is not judgmental her love has more trust and that is why she is going to break when she comes to know the truth why Arnav married her?
It's a shame that so many of them don't get the point but hats off to you...keep it up
Originally posted by Mistiix3

Exactly! She was expecting the answer to all of her questions - she knew that he loves her. The happiness that both of them felt at that point is heartbreaking to watch, because of the awful rents that occurred afterwards.
After the events that occurred after Diwali, unless he shows her that he does love her, how can she allow herself to open up to him? He completely broke her and made her feel like she had thought up some fairytale in her head, none of it was real. Khushi fears rejection as much as Arnav, if not more.

The writers should know that a balance is needed. This is Arnav AND Khushi's love story! They need to make both their feelings clearer. We know Arnav's feelings, but apart from a few dialogues, the majority of the time all we saw was Khushi crying. It's unclear to an audience who doesn't do tonnes of analysis whether she is crying because of the forced marriage, or because Arnav once again broke her heart.

Shyam is very clever and manipulative. I would love Arnav to engage his brain one day and remember that Khushi's ex-fiance was called Shyam & he was a total b**tard.

I loved your point about Khushi fearing rejection- yesterday's ME broke my heart because it showed EXACTLY the reaction I expected from Khushi when she realised Arnav didn't trust her. Heart broken, devastated and above all, just completely desperate. 

When she told him that if he didn't trust her and left like this, she wouldn't even be able to breathe... It took all my determination not to burst into tears for her. Literally screaming at my screen like ARNAV FOR GOODNESS SAKE WHY WON'T YOU HEAR WHAT SHE IS SAYING TO YOU?!

As soon as Khushi's feelings come back into the mix, the entire forum seems to perk up and love the episode, which just goes to show it definitely IS Arnav AND Khushi's love story. Thank GOODNESS somebody completed the "Farak padta hain..." line at long last. I hope Arnav also completes the "Hamesha hamesha tumko..." line too.

i really liked it...till now no 1 has tried to Analys Khushi's Luv and POV so deeply...LOVED UR POST...
HATS OFF TO U...
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
For Arnav, he realises that his country-bumpkin assistant/ toy is
 actually beautiful and he develops a physical attraction 
to her- but for Khushi? It's her amoral, nasty, ultimate 
prick of a boss who treats her like shit leering at her. 
How much do we excuse Arnav for simply because
 he has the face of Barun Sobti? This scene, from 
Khushi's perspective, wasn't romantic at all. That's why she cried...
😆 for d Barun n leering parts!

Arnav does everything to extremes. When he
 switched from intense hatred to endless 
love for Khushi- we as viewers sitting in a 
whole different reality fell in love... so how could she possibly resist?

sooo true!

i jus luv luv absolutely lov d way u write!ur take on diz is absolutely 
brilliant!n now i can't help buh feel d same way myself!buh i don't think i'll eva
 b able 2 hate Arnav for anything he doz,tho i might dislike 
him slightly,for jus d smallest amount of time!😉

No I don't agree with you. How or why Kh fell for ASR has never been clear. This is a guy who insulted her, told her of her low aukaat, who could do 'anything' for money etc. for 4 months before she saw how he was with his sister and 6 months before she saw how he was with the pigeon-girl. That is tooo long a time to develop 'feelings of gratitude or love or concern' for someone who has been insulting you for like forever! And why would you think of someone like that in a loving manner is beyond me!

Why ASR fell for Kh is evident from DAY ONE - he was attracted to her, didn't want to have her around and got on her nerves the only way he knew how to get rid of someone - by being himself! 
Originally posted by noor123

No I don't agree with you. How or why Kh fell for ASR has never been clear. This is a guy who insulted her, told her of her low aukaat, who could do 'anything' for money etc. for 4 months before she saw how he was with his sister and 6 months before she saw how he was with the pigeon-girl. That is tooo long a time to develop 'feelings of gratitude or love or concern' for someone who has been insulting you for like forever! And why would you think of someone like that in a loving manner is beyond me!

Why ASR fell for Kh is evident from DAY ONE - he was attracted to her, didn't want to have her around and got on her nerves the only way he knew how to get rid of someone - by being himself! 

I don't really understand what it is you're disagreeing with. Maybe you just skim-read so didn't actually get what I was saying.

One of my main points was that she didn't fall in love with him in the office episodes- by all means, I think she genuinely hated him. 

Small things over the next few months helped her realise he wasn't as monstrous as he first appeared to be and then, after both their engagements broke off, when he actively started wooing her during PayAsh wedding track that she started to fall in love with him. My point IS that it took Khushi a lot longer to get there precisely because Arnav was such a jackass in the beginning and her love therefore blossomed a lot more slowly. 
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
It is a beautiful post :) 👏
Loved it completely!!

I would just say that i really want a Khushi's side of love shown exactly the way Arnav's love been shown these days!

Like i really liked when she gets all lost in the thursday epi when she realises how Arnav has changed and now stand by her :) When she went and hugged him from back i just loved that becoz i just love when Khushi expresses her love for him :)

She has waited so long to be *happy* in love, so now when finally its happening i really want her to express her happiness and true feelings which are deep inside her heart :)

I have never ever felt she doesnt love him, infact its been her who's love has been always obvious for me :) And now when Arnav is showing his love for her so explicitly, i want the same from hr side :)
Thats why thursday's epi was so beautiful and special for me 😳