Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Imagine to bid adieu !

Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 1:27:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments Imagine to bid adieu !

Imagine to call it quits !

Link to TellyBuzz Article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11574-imagine-to-bid-adieu.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Very sad news. I have watched only DBSK for 3 months, it was good initially but started loosing it's level. Had they maintained the same standard till today, DBSK would have not lost it's viewers. I had admired NDTV for closing down the shows giving the story it's logical end. But closing down the channel may be due to not maintaining the level of the show so is the viewership. It's survival of the fittest.
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad news indeed!! I have been watching Dwarkadeesh since its inception. A show that I enjoyed, but I do agree with the above the show did have inconsistancy in its quality of episodes or some storylines. But I do hope maybe another channel can pick up DBSK.

😔

But Vishal's portrayal of Shree Krishna has been one of the best along side Niten Bharadwaj. 😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad News Indeed 😔
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll be a contrarian as usual, but I think this is great news!  First of all, about the channel itself, all the shows recently sucked.
  • Preeto - really twisted, kept torturing people on the limits of mahaan w/ Preeto trying to get Rajbeer to love Simran so that Ishu's MIL can't blackmail her
  • Jamuna paar - both families are insufferable, so hopefully, the end of this means they'll be forced to fast forward the story to its logical end
  • Mi, aaji aur Sahil - don't like the little girl, who acts too old for her age
  • BAVD - it was starting to be good recently, but honestly, it's gone on way too long
  • Haar jeet - like Preeto, really sick & twisted - girl makes her bf marry her sister w/ the understanding that he'd later divorce the sister and marry her 🤢
Now to DBSK - given how badly they had mangled the serial from day 1, only getting worse w/ time, I was hoping for it to get pulled.  Finally, it gets the ax by virtue of Imagine TV getting it. 👏

Today was the last day people worked @ Imagine, and the shows were running a footer announcing that for the next few weeks, repeat programming would be shown.  Anybody knows when the stuff shot today will be shown?

I am going to treat this as a signal that the show is ending, and will glue some threads where people can - if they wish - post mortem the show.  I'll also open a DOTW, and sticky some favorite topics, so that people can easily find them on pg 1.

Finally, all the best to all actors and actresses in the various shows, but good riddance to the channel itself, and some of the really sadistic CVs from the various shows.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I'll be a contrarian as usual, but I think this is great news!  First of all, about the channel itself, all the shows recently sucked.
  • Preeto - really twisted, kept torturing people on the limits of mahaan w/ Preeto trying to get Rajbeer to love Simran so that Ishu's MIL can't blackmail her
  • Jamuna paar - both families are insufferable, so hopefully, the end of this means they'll be forced to fast forward the story to its logical end
  • Mi, aaji aur Sahil - don't like the little girl, who acts too old for her age
  • BAVD - it was starting to be good recently, but honestly, it's gone on way too long
  • Haar jeet - like Preeto, really sick & twisted - girl makes her bf marry her sister w/ the understanding that he'd later divorce the sister and marry her 🤢
Now to DBSK - given how badly they had mangled the serial from day 1, only getting worse w/ time, I was hoping for it to get pulled.  Finally, it gets the ax by virtue of Imagine TV getting it. 👏

Today was the last day people worked @ Imagine, and the shows were running a footer announcing that for the next few weeks, repeat programming would be shown.  Anybody knows when the stuff shot today will be shown?

I am going to treat this as a signal that the show is ending, and will glue some threads where people can - if they wish - post mortem the show.  I'll also open a DOTW, and sticky some favorite topics, so that people can easily find them on pg 1.

Finally, all the best to all actors and actresses in the various shows, but good riddance to the channel itself, and some of the really sadistic CVs from the various shows.

hey vrish wat about CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA THE ONLY SHOW WORTH WATCHING IMAGINE TV
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have a questions for someone !! since imagine tv is shutting down, does that mean the hq ramayan episodes on youtube will be taken off ??😒 plsss i hope not !! i have dvds of ramayan but some of the dvds don't work so i rely on the videos, r they uploaded by sagar arts or imagine tv?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't believe the YouTube uploads cost anyone a thing, so I believe it may remain on.  Speaking of which, I've made playlists out of them - both Ramayan, as well as DBSK up to the end of the Mahabharata track (after that, except for the Pradhyumna track, it was all bakwas).  They can be found in my YouTube channel Vrishasena

Update: ImagineTV has closed down their YouTube page and deleted all the videos, so I now have just empty playlists, which I will be deleting.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Love That Channel...So Sad...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
angel_88 thumbnail
Can anyone tell me wht did they stop showing episodes? i have been waiting to watch new episodes, but after april 12th there is no video... :(