Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Too many questions and no answers???

Pinkyfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I have been probably the biggest BAVD fan since I started watching this show only last Oct. I saw one episode and I was totally hooked and obsessed with this amazing indian serial. I actually literally put my life on hold until I was caught up with all the old episodes and could not wait to see the next day's show until Murli died and the show took a 20 year leap down from being number #1 to a complete flop.

Being a dedicated fan I still kept watching thinking that maybe it will get better and some of the answered questions will be finally answered such as where is Jasmine's husband, what happened to her parents. Are they still in jail or have died, what happened to Jhoomka, and Veenu? Who ran the factory, was it Bharti? How did Bharti survive, if the show is about her life then they should showcase her accomplishments, single mom raising two kids, supporting a family, and being a successful business woman. This is what I wanted to see, i became interested in this show because it was different from others and the reputation that the show upheld last year was totally shattered this year by showing characters such as Pari and her idiotic pathetic schemes to connive, cheat and outwit people around her. Total waste of time, I am begging CVs to change their storyline and answer our questions and focus on Bharti's strength and determination. She is an amazing actress and the focus should be on her story. Hope someone is listening?????????? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkyfan

I have been probably the biggest BAVD fan since I started watching this show only last Oct. I saw one episode and I was totally hooked and obsessed with this amazing indian serial. I actually literally put my life on hold until I was caught up with all the old episodes and could not wait to see the next day's show until Murli died and the show took a 20 year leap down from being number #1 to a complete flop.

Being a dedicated fan I still kept watching thinking that maybe it will get better and some of the answered questions will be finally answered such as where is Jasmine's husband, what happened to her parents. Are they still in jail or have died, what happened to Jhoomka, and Veenu? Who ran the factory, was it Bharti? How did Bharti survive, if the show is about her life then they should showcase her accomplishments, single mom raising two kids, supporting a family, and being a successful business woman. This is what I wanted to see, i became interested in this show because it was different from others and the reputation that the show upheld last year was totally shattered this year by showing characters such as Pari and her idiotic pathetic schemes to connive, cheat and outwit people around her. Total waste of time, I am begging CVs to change their storyline and answer our questions and focus on Bharti's strength and determination. She is an amazing actress and the focus should be on her story. Hope someone is listening?????????? 

1.)Well Jasmines huband has been mentioned quite often but never shown...dont know bout him

2.)Well no idea bout  jasmines parents guess they re still in jail

3.)as far to jhoomka she has passed away most probably while giving birth to rimjim or after the birth

4.) Now Veehan runs the company

Pinkyfan thumbnail

Thanks for tying but these are not really the answers just your explanation.

Veehan now runs the company but who ran it when the boys were young. It must have been Bharti??? This show has so much potential and the CVs are just making it into another typical Indian drama with mindless characters like Pari. I am begging for them to stop playing with our minds and show us the BAVD that I fell in love with. They could focus on Veehan's shortcoming and show us how Kopal can help him overcome that. Something that is interesting and at least somewhat intelligent.

adititrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wat i think dat wen a serial takes a leap nt al d mysteries r resolved n nt al d ques r answered...
if they'l do so then wen they'l show d post leap story
i think al d secrects wil b solved as d story wil move ahead to add up more drama.
nw they r focussng on d current generation of lal's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111