Not Quite Prince Charming (removed) - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
removed
Edited by arisai - 8 years ago
res

EDIT:

Oh Em Fricken Gee!!! I loved it!!! I loved the "get out" the most! He deserved it!!

Well written by you as well!

Symbolism: Um.. Arnav the oceans is meeting with Azaar a burning fire? Or more so he is ending the fire with ocean water?

Idk, I tried lol!

Anyways so is Azaar like the name of Khushi's Catering Services? So Like Arnav's filing an app to work there! Aw! Hope Khushi tortures him before she gives in! Love his newfound sweetieness!

Wait! So IF Azaar is Khushi's thing's name then maybe Azaar is Khushi who is currently burning in anger and Arnav is ocean who's there to extinguish the fire!

Lol! I think all of this thinking is hurting my brain!

Bye now!

Shweta!
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 9 years ago
Bravo!  What a way to start!  Loved it all!
You. Are.  BRILLIANT!

He's applied to her Catering Company as an employee? Really? Oh. My. Fudging. GOD!

Way to go Khushi! and Oh Arnav- you're in for ride aren't you Sweetheart? Oh well, I would love to see just How  'Di Fraggy Pruto'  convinces her Highness the Princess this time! LOL

Update Soon Hon!! Please Please PLEASE!!!!Big smile

okay- the symbolism- and this is the most ridiculous thing that came to my mind-

In the Disney Film- the Princess and the Frog- the princess/ heroine is a cook too- uses a wooden spoon and finally employs her Prince Naveen as a singer for her restaurant. No? Oh well- I told you it was ridiculous... but hey! I tried didn't I?
Edited by Gargee - 9 years ago
that was simply amazing... what a start dear... update soon 
Fantastic FF! Please PM me when you update!
im intruged continue soon
this is so freaking good Big smile  aaah Arnav Singh Raizada working at Khushi's catering service??!! Shocked I am so excited of what will happen next!! this concept is really unique!!

can u please pm me when u update??