Not Quite Prince Charming (removed) - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sure this rapunzel too has a magic other than in her hair. A great part and wonderful writing!Edited by -Dee- - 11 years ago
Wow She cut her hair...i think it hurt her more than him...but anyway I actually love this FF...what can i say i'm a sucker for fairy tales...and IPKKND.  And u put these two perfectly well together...a mix i really love...can't wait for the next and can't stop guessing which fairy tale is the base of it...
this is so cute! pleasee pm meee
loved everything apart frm khusi cutting nher hair :( u cn tell how much khusi z actually hurt...nywayz continue soon and thx for d pm:)

SOUNDS INTRESTING

UPDATE SOON

Cool Khushi Cut Her Hair. And Arnav Will Have A Hard Time Working For Her Wont He.Edited by Artemis678 - 11 years ago

ok it was weird for khushi to chop off her hair actually scary

at 1st i thought she has turned into a partial ASR...

but finally...when she cried...i was releaved...πŸ˜†

and loved arnav can't imagine him in a pink frilly apronπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the fall thing...so true...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lovely update dear...
do cont soon
thnx for the pm
Khushi's reaction was downright scary, but justified too, I guess :(
Time to make amends, ASR !
Loved it ! I was thinking this chappie was going to be related to hair, and I had a sense she was going to cut it. I agree, i hate her hair piece as well! Loved Arnav in the end, and the pink apron, I want to see him in that on the show ! 
I am quite shocked at Khushi's bold behavior, cutting her long tress like this.But I think it's an allegory to show her grief and agony what she had gone through her relationship with Arnav.
very mature writing! I think you are a literature student.
superb!