Not Quite Prince Charming (removed) - Page 10

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved it. It was amazing. It was very well written. Arnav totally deserved that Get Out. He is going to work there!!! I can't wait for the the next part. Please continue soon.
ohk so u gave us a MIND BLOWING PROLOGUE...wid a AMAZINGLY written story ahead...umm M I DREAMING...well guess not bt i must say its truly FABULOUS...
firstly i thot i wont like chessy, utterly romantic Arnav...bt gal i cnt tell u, u proved me wrong...i m waiting for dis one to get update soon...
secondly the way u wrote Prologue n chapter 1...OMG its like dey r wonderful..feeling dey deliver emotion dey create in u r amazing...def super word selection...n isnt it obvious that i like chapters name...

Fire had seemed a fitting name, she had thought at the time, since there was no longer an ocean threatening to douse it.

bt definitely sweetheart there is an ocean waiting to do so...Wink

She remembered all the pain this man had caused her, all he had accused her of, all she had lost because of him. The dreams he had broken and the innocence he had stolen. The pride he had fractured and the happiness he had single-handedly destroyed. 

good to knw dt here khushi is not going to be "so easy to charm"...she ll b tough...

"Sometimes the frog really is a Prince."

yes yes...her u go Arnav...come on...show her dt a frog cn rilly b princeWink

LOLhe is going to work with her...hahaha dis is going to b interesting definitelyWink
LOL

That was amazing!
cant wait for next part...
do pm me on updates..
wat a wonderful cocept! looking forward to read more...

removed

Edited by arisai - 8 years ago
wow she is really hurt and mad...cutting her hair was just scary.
nice chapter btw
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

wow she is really hurt and mad...cutting her hair was just scary.
nice chapter btw

Thank you :)

If I'm honest I just wanted the Khushi in my imagination to not be wearing that atrocious hairpiece. It was either this or having her accidentally set fire to it. LOL
ouch she just cut her hair out loved it that was scary loved how she responded but did not think she acted loved it thanks for the pm