Not Quite Prince Charming (removed) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
that was simply amazing dear... Khushi cut of her hair😲 ... I simply loved it... love your style of writing... and thanks for the pm dear.,... she'll make Arnav jump through hoops now
this story is unbelievably funny, interesting and different.. i enjoyed all the parts.. Khushi is making him taste his own medicine but she is far better bad-boss than he was.
gosh!she cut her hair!!!go khushi,the avenging lady!!as they say nothing can be worse than a womans wrath...arnav beware!!!
fab chapter!
the 'i am sorry' part was reallly nice...n Khushi cutting her hair off - Rapunzul style! loved the way you incorporated the fairy tale here!

Arnav wearing a pink frilly apron ROFL!

Two updates so far and Im in love with this FF already!!

Originally posted by dumas

ouch she just cut her hair out loved it that was scary loved how she responded but did not think she acted loved it thanks for the pm

isn't katherina a gem? look wot she got u!!!👏

ok..ur update.. 
u're a freakin' firecracker! i luv the snip ( ermm i did that once too..  blew up in my face.. every1 luvd the haircut except me😭. i regretted it more than the damn friggin idiot as well! the pig!🐷 )

anyw...awesome! to a million squares!!

i luv the burnt kheer n u made him taste it..isn't Arnav just a dream? 😍 sigh!

n the way u ended it. wham! kaput

BRIGHT start to my day..n 4 sure m gonna read this again n again wen 3

luuuvvv fairytales... heart heart❤️ bubble bubble☯️

😉

Am loving this!
ty for d pm 😊
Her beautiful long hair gone! She is really hurt isn't she, I wonder if Arnav will able to get her forgiveness but it seems like he has to go a looong way before he can. AWESOME FF!!!!!