Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My first post and first EK serial

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
One of my friend asked me whether i watch BALH in 2011 i told her i don't have any time to watch any serial. One of the reason is Rajan shahi's two shows which i used to watch bidaai and YRKKH and its stupidity of scenes created without considering the viewers reaction or sentiments ,that has gone into so deep that any other serials comes up become an irritation. As all these shows creates deep psychological reaction amoung the viewers..

i never watched any of Ekta shows before, i  also laughed at the fact that she become a case study factor for IIM students.. !! my first experience with EK was her movie Dirty Picture i watched it purely bec of Vidya.. a mixture of realistic and unrealistic storey of a known actress.. was not impressed by the story though.. but dialogues impressed me..

marketing of both BALH and DP was a great discovery ... Saakshi was so good in that dance with Vidya .. it really worked..

now recent buzz about 12th March episode on internet attracted me to watch BALH .. 12th march episode cannot be enjoyed unless or until the beginning of the story is not known (that is my take on BALH).. i cannot understand why there was no TRP since it was beautifully depicted and aesthetically done.

i was impressed by both Saakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor (whom i have seen on JDLJ with his fat dance moves which was repeated in one of the episode)..Ram impressed me on 12th March Episode, where as Saakshi impressed me on 5th march episode .. i loved Saakshi's acting.. variety of expressions, especially those ones which can attract any man who watch her.. shy, love, surprise, anger, everything in one package..

she is too good.. and she is the reason for my post here..

i cannot remember how many times i watched her acting on 5th and 6th march episodes and she stole the show for me.. the episode they aired without her contribution much during the chritmas one, where by editing, camera was so poor, as if the experienced people went on leave and a set of inexperienced took over to edit it.. that episode is a proof in itself that without  her screen presence  how much empty BALH can be..  Ram's over action at times is really unbearable.. it is better he stick to his basics and act .. as he stole the 12th march episode with his innocent actions, expressions etc..

EK can make politician faint

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2012/03/13/sharad-pawar-says-he-fainted-on-watching-the-ram-kapoor-sakshi-tanwar-love-making-scene-from-balh/

my suggestion to her is please make these corrupted people faint so much so that they will not wake up ..:๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
Character portrayal of each of them is good. Hope show keep up with the same trend with the kind of jokes betn husband and wife, the family concern, the fashion trends, and ambition for the youth to come up in their life by not listening to the elders etc etc to remain there..:) Dadi's acting is not good, along with that mama , both of them not suiting to their characters.. can't they get better people for the act??.. bringing ghosts of Ram and Saakshi is also not helping to raise the TRP..

after this serial i was watching many interviews by the actors and realised the fact that Ekta Kapoor is indeed a Case study..Well done EK keep it up.!

Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey there... a very warm welcome to BALH forum n to Ekta land๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค— i am more than glad to knw about the reason of ur post here.. m a die hard Sakshi Tanwar fan... any one in the forum will tell u that m a Sakshi freak๐Ÿคช n proud to be๐Ÿ˜ƒ couldn't hv agreed more to u yaar... Sakshi is just fab... she can make the most simple scenes extraordinary just by her expressions๐Ÿ˜ make the politicians faint... lol๐Ÿ˜† actually Ekta did a gr8 job... ๐Ÿ‘ n about 12th march epi haiiyyyee... meri awkaad nehi hai uss epi ke bare mein kuch bolne ka.. Sakshi killed me so many tymes with that epi n even with the confession epi.. each n every dialogue, voice modulation... couldn't hv been more perfect... Sakshi n Ram r the 2 power houses of talent n sony ppl r so damn lucky to hv them๐Ÿ‘
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lats22 welcome to the forum. Now you can understand why we are crazy about BALH . Thanks for a brilliant post.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post...Sakshi ji is the best...I thousand times agree with u...she is the Uncrowned Queen of a million hearts all over the world...
hide thumbnail
@Anamika163 loved your post..you have all the reason to become a fan of Saakshi .. she is a wonderful actress..
@SriB.. thanks ๐Ÿค—
@TVserialfreak๐Ÿค—
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to BALH forum and thanks for the nice post...agree with you that Sakshi Rockzz!!! Before BALH, I only watched one serial Betaab dil ki Tamana...but wasn't crazy about it all. I can't believe that obsession I have for BALH... its entirely due to the leads and the different romantic story(can't handle the saas-bahu c**p). I have never watched Sakshi or Ram before...I tried watching their previous serials but didn't see what the uproar was all about. In BALH, they create magic together on screen...and every other character except daadi(sorry guys I think that she cannot act well) is doing justice to their role.
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking most of us are here are only  just because of Sakshi and Ram. We are so addicted to them that now they have become part of  our lives coz we fell in love with this show just coz of these two fantabulous actors. When ever they enter the screen they simply lit fire with their mind blowing & rocking performances. i mean they act so natural that when ever i watch them on screen i don't feel that i am watching a show but it gives me a  real   touch of life as if it's happening just in front of me.๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Welcome to BALH forum and thanks for the nice post...agree with you that Sakshi Rockzz!!! Before BALH, I only watched one serial Betaab dil ki Tamana...but wasn't crazy about it all. I can't believe that obsession I have for BALH... its entirely due to the leads and the different romantic story(can't handle the saas-bahu c**p). I have never watched Sakshi or Ram before...I tried watching their previous serials but didn't see what the uproar was all about. In BALH, they create magic together on screen...and every other character except daadi(sorry guys I think that she cannot act well) is doing justice to their role.

thanks.. i agree with you on the fact that they create a magic together on screen ..๐Ÿ˜Š
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indomitable

Frankly speaking most of us are here are only  just because of Sakshi and Ram. We are so addicted to them that now they have become part of  our lives coz we fell in love with this show just coz of these two fantabulous actors. When ever they enter the screen they simply lit fire with their mind blowing & rocking performances. i mean they act so natural that when ever i watch them on screen i don't feel that i am watching a show but it gives me a  real   touch of life as if it's happening just in front of me.๐Ÿ˜‰

yah acting is so natural for them.. i loved saakshi expression when her on screen mum mentioned about her love for ram, which is more than family.. that expression is so realistic..which had a surprise, a shock, happiness, shyness.. can't even explain it ..๐Ÿ˜Š