Nih's been in KM for just 20 yrs ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So if Nih & Amarnath K have been together for just 20 yrs then is it possible that only Nutz & the youngest Kapoor son are Amarnath's kids while Sid & that other stupid gal are Nih's kids but not from Amarnath ?

Basically Amarnath got into this affair 3-4 years before Nih's entry to KM ? So Nutz is 23 something ? Somehow KK realized about AK (Amarnath Kapoor)'s other 2 kids & left because of that while she was pregnant with Ayesha not telling anything to Ram ? Somehow immediately after KK left AK got heart attack & Nih enters KM saying your mum left & thats what caused this heart attack 😛 ?
Good analysis...i too have a strong doubt...but we have to wait for the raaz to come out...

But this is ekta maa ka serial...20 yrs me char kya dus bache bhi ho sakta hai...
Originally posted by Sonia1602

So if Nih & Amarnath K have been together for just 20 yrs then is it possible that only Nutz & the youngest Kapoor son are Amarnath's kids while Sid & that other stupid gal are Nih's kids but not from Amarnath ?

Basically Amarnath got into this affair 3-4 years before Nih's entry to KM ? So Nutz is 23 something ? Somehow KK realized about AK (Amarnath Kapoor)'s other 2 kids & left because of that while she was pregnant with Ayesha not telling anything to Ram ? Somehow immediately after KK left AK got heart attack & Nih enters KM saying your mum left & thats what caused this heart attack 😛 ?

Yeah even if found it to be mess, doesn't know what is this creepy lady up to. Need to wait till the track of Krishna Kapoor, Amarnath and Niharika opens completely, if not we viewers will go completely mad by watching this incomplete info episodes..😡
Sonia - there so many skeletons in this closet. I guess we will never know whos who... LOL
we have to wait for kk entry & her raaz to revail...
Apeksha has been adopted by KK. Apeksha herself said that to Priya while they were leaving to Oz. Yes, I strongly feel Niharika had carried children of people apart from AK. I always find her differentiating between Sid, Ishika and Nuts, Rishabh. Maybe she never had any feelings for AK and treats his children like slime coz she didn't like him. Edited by ravichitra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ravichitra

Apeksha has been adopted by KK. Apeksha herself said that to Priya while they were leaving to Oz. Yes, I strongly feel Niharika had carried children of people apart from AK. I always find her differentiating between Sid, Ishika and Nuts, Rishabh. Maybe she never had any feelings for AK and treats his children like slime coz she didn't like him.
@ravichitra
Main aap se sehmat hoon...Niharika ek giri hui aurat hai...she is possible of doing anything...😡😡

I think she says she lives in km for 20 years but she had affair with AK before that.
As in one of the epi when Ak is lying on hospital bed he said to ram that plz take care of my second family and that his mother didn't know about this.
That time she had all the four kids and nuts was in her arm.
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

I think she says she lives in km for 20 years but she had affair with AK before that.
As in one of the epi when Ak is lying on hospital bed he said to ram that plz take care of my second family and that his mother didn't know about this.
That time she had all the four kids and nuts was in her arm.

i agree with u...ram came to know about  nih when ak was die...