Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya SS - Trust My Love

Posted: 12 years ago

Please read the prologue and leave your comments. If you are interested to read further I will continue this story.

Prologue

Raichand Mansion, Dehradun at night

Arnab: Madhu whats wrong? I have seen you have been quiet all day today.

He sat next to Madhu on the bed.

Madhu: Arnab actually... I've been thinking about Piya.

Arnab: Piya? Madhu, is Piya alright?

Madhu: She's alright but very lonely especially after Praveen bhai died. Life has been too unfair on her first her parents died when she was only 8. Then, Praveen also left her.

Arnab: Madhu I have told you many times to bring Piya home after all she is your sister's daughter and all alone in Mumbai. She can stay here she's always welcome.

Madhu: I know arnab you all have a big heart and won't mind if she stays here but its Piya she always refuses because she wants to be independent. I asked her this morning aswell to come here but again she said no so I felt really bad. But I know she won't be comfortable here either because you know there are young boys in this house too.

Arnab: Madhu she is just like Misha for me and now I have decided that you and I will both go to Mumbai and bring her home. I am sure when I go there she won't say no. As for the boys I'll warn them not to do anything that will upset her. Now come on give me a smile.

Madhu smiled at him.

This was the one decision that changed Piya's life. She ended up living in a new city, new home and with new people. She got a lot from the Raichands unaware that one day she will even lose what she already had.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

PS- for pms plz send a buddy request to me

Edited by .tanu. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Character Sketch

Piya
A beautiful girl whose first priority is her studies.The losses in Piya's life have made her quite a serious and stubborn girl but in her heart she still has hope for a bright future.

The Raichands

Chand and Arnab are brothers. Chandeena have two sons Siddharth and Abhay. Madhu and Arnab have one daughter, Misha.

Abhay
A carefree youngster who loves drinking and partying. Has many bad habits but is a good person at heart and loves his family.

Siddharth
A responsible young man and unlike his brother he is very civilised. He works in his dad's office and is the pride of the Raichands.

Dipannita
Wife of youngest brother of Chand and Arnab. Her husband left her and went to settle in London because of her evil nature and occassionally comes to india to visit the family. Money and power is everything for her and she dreams to be the sole owner of Raichand Empire. Her current target is to get her niece, T married to Sid.

Jeh
Dipannita's son and a reserved person. He dislikes his cousins Sid and Abhay because he feels they are better than him in every way since he is not clever like Sid in studies and not popular at college like Abhay. Jeh is also jealous of the fact that their parents are together unlike his.

Others

Tanushree Ambolkar
Dipannita's niece who lives with the Raichands, She's a beauty without brains similar to the show. She likes both Abhay and Siddharth.

Praveen Dobriyal
Was Piya's dad's brother, who raised her. His wife had left him and he had one daughter Panchi.

All the other characters mentioned are more or less the same as the show.

Edited by .tanu. - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
prologue sounds good!! 

do continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sounds good πŸ‘πŸΌ continue and pm me when u update 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh..u already startd writng!!! Thts Grt dear!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
prologue sounds interestng..!!! Plzz...do continue!!! 😊 And do pm me whn u update!
P.s. And Dear if possible plz give a charactr sketch!!

-InduEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
continue soon...add me in ur pm list
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ADD MEE IN PM LIST AND CONTINUE...πŸ˜‰
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice prolouge. Pls continue it dear and add me in ur pm list.
Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologue. Add me in ur pm list. Continue soon.
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
add me in ur pm list n continue soon