Swayam - Not Majnu, Not Attitude wala but BOTH !!!

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright, so finally after weeks of randomness and scenes that make absolutely no sense when it comes to SwaRon...we got a proper SwaRon scene that was substantial for the progress in their track and above it all, was not left open-ended !!! Actually, it was still kind of left open-ended cause Sharon ran off before answering Swayam's question but that's okay !!! You can't clear everything out in one scene !!! I still can't believe we actually got that scene today...It almost seems like a dream !!!

But that doesn't mean we SwaRon fans are going to be all satisfied...Today was a good first step forward...At least one misunderstanding got cleared...they both cleared out the fact that they weren't involved with another person !!! Especially the whole Sharon Shivam crap that we had sit through for months !!! Happy that that is finally dealt with !!! 

Still, today's scene confused me a little in terms of Swayam...I admit I miss Majnu Swayam...but I didn't expect him to go back like this...Yeah, its not like he's fully back but still, I wanted him to stay determined and wait for Sharon to come to him !!! The way he questioned and teased her was really nice and I like that Swayam cause for me, that's the perfect blend of Attitude wala Swayam with Majnu Swayam !!! The only thing that caught me off guard was the last line of Swayam today !!!

" Well, Farak toh pada tha muje..aur abhi padre...Woh alag baat hei...uss waqt negative tha aur iss waqt POSITIVE "

I guess in a way this is good, maybe Swayam is softening up a little too and is finally realising that Sharon is changing...so,maybe he should give her a chance now...But I hope this doesn't mean that he goes back to his lover boy ways !!! No matter how much it hurt us, Swayam deciding that he won't make the first move after the abandoned corridor scene was the best decision he made for SwaRon !!! We need to see Sharon making the effort now...and I just hope Swayam sticks to his promise of not opening the book till Sharon does so herself !!!

I really hope the CVs don't ruin Swayam's character by making him forget about all the pain and go back to being full on Majnu...that would totally ruin Swayam's character development on the show !!! I think him softening up a bit was very much needed...Cause there were so many scenes where we could see Sharon changing but Swayam in his quest to protect his heart was at times harsh and just assumed so many things that he couldn't see her change !!! But now, he seems to be realising that maybe...maybe she does feel something for him...if not, why would she lie to him about Shivam ??...I loved the way he said " Is it cause you wanted it to affect me !!! "

In total, its nice to see this side of Swayam again...But I still want him to maintain his attitude and let Sharon do the work this time...We need to see Sharon realising and accepting her feelings for him...We need to see her making the first move towards Swayam and building a relationship with him !!! Swayam on the other hand, shouldn't be full on Majnu again nor should he be total Attitude wala again...He should be the perfect balance of both !!! What Swayam needs to do now is just meet Sharon half way when she does try and do something to bring them closer !!! To me, that would be the perfect way for SwaRon to move forward right now...But that's just my opinion...Do let me know what you guys think !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ABI😊

I know how much u would hate to see Swayam turning back into Majnu - Attitude😆

Well I love Swayam as Majnu and  Majnu with attitude ðŸ¤—..i dnt like Only Attitude wala Swayam - Majnugiri. Love Swayam's line tday...the negative positive one was so cute😊😕

Even I want Swayam to stay the way he is cz this time I want to see Sharon taking the first step and try everythng possible. Sharon's side of story is not yet shown and its required fr SwaRon track to progress...What does Sharon feel fr Swayam is not even shown😲

I hope CV's show that soon😕
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur post abi and agree
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...agree today swayam was the majnu and the attitude wala guy...i dont want him to adapt old crazy majnu and at the same time i do not want him to stay with that attitude re...i like him when he gets out of focus when hez with sharon...

But swayam for once need to show the gesture which will make her feel that he still loves her very deeply...for once he shud confront his feelings for sharon...cozz at corridor scene sharon was in no mood to listen to swayam and today sharon is lil changed...she shud get it straight from noone else but swayam. not rey not some third person...it has to be through swayam...
barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arrey yaar, same case hear wid meh !! ðŸ˜›
love him wen he's balanced in both d sides !!
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
so here we are with 1st tym in history of D3 swaron scene is not left open ending..
it was nise to watch tht diva want to confirm from her side tht their is no one else in majnus life besides her...& she wanted it to be from swayams side personally.her eye said it all when he cleared tht kriya was just a friend & it was great change on sharons part to confirm it tht she was never with shivam...when swayam asked her why she lied she didnt hav any answer ...she just wanted to hide her feeling so she left

but i really wanted sharonsPOV abt this thing we always have swayams POV.i agree they cant show everything in 1 epi but really they should show sharons pov also.swayams dialogue "farak padtahai" i really felt nise.just love swayam

agree with you i want both swayam attitude wala as well as majnu...but more over i want sharon to open tht book & not swayam...i will beb really trilled to watch sharon taking few steps ahead this tym.
Edited by prachin10 - 12 years ago
medha_m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh you gave words to my thoughts that is exactly what i want the perfect blend of the majnu and attitude swayam and sharon has to take a step forward really swayam has enough times even after the corridor scene expressed his feelings ...the swarinder part and the fest i was thinking like you  na d thats why i wrote the short story  here's the link maybe you will like it 

but i want sharon to do more than what i have written i hope the cv's do that ðŸ˜Š
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post abi.
i agree with u.
finally got swaron track after a long wait.

shaani2209 thumbnail

yes yes yes finally finally we get something sensible after such a long freaking randomness and the to and fro swaron scenes...its not less then a gift...actually i had expected such scene soon after the India fest but nevertheless they finally gav us something that will make us feel D3 is realistic...and yeah sharon running from there was justified as... if they had shown sharon telling everything in one go wud lose the essence of the scene...

its good to see that the first step is taken for swaron track by clearing the  most imp "misunderstood relationship status" of the both...hopefully more questions like this are solved and we get the answers to all the open-ended scenes till date...

but the thing i had not expected in todays scene was swayam going to majnu mode...hopefully it was only for today and it doesn't cont...as i dont want him to take the first step now...sharon should do it...that will be pretty much realistic as no boy would run behind a girl(after watevr has happened till date)...its nice to see swayam is still soft ...but he taking the step will ruin the essence of their relationship...hope CV's dont put swayam's character  in ghajini mode and make him take the first step...

but still if this is not continued and left to be hanging track again...then "no comments"
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At present their is no need to bring about any change in Swayam . He is at his best now. But the most important thing as a SwaRon fan i wish is for a Sharon's PoV. We all know Swayam even though he wears attitude now, is still majnu at his core of heart but whats in Sharon's heart ??? So before anything i want to see confession of Sharon to herself about how much she love Swayam . Then Cv's can proceed to make Sharon take steps to get back her love.