Arnav's Shirt Colour "Spoiler" Code - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

Dear Lord! The LAST thing I want to do is encourage more ridiculous behaviour on the forum :') Point taken, title changed ;)

thanks... these days sum need just a minor reason to turn the forum into a battle field๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome...Brilliant analysis. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
that was brilliant man...guess we should now read into the shirts ASR's wearing than just drooling over him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh...my ! 

I hope that you do well for your exam!  Thank you, enjoyed reading your post!
Edited by PlovesArshi - 11 years ago
Woaaah, striking observation there! ๐Ÿ‘
Barun Sobti can pull off any colour...and he doesn't need colours to express ASR's character ๐Ÿ˜ณ
great observation! i know the amount of trouble you must have taken to create this...hats off to you! :D but m sure you must have enjoyd throughout! ;)

When i saw yesterday's episode, even i noticed that khushi and arnav were wearing the same clothes that they wore on their honeymoon nite... nd also expected somthing to happen today... :) :) :)

fingers crossed!!!!

nd i also love the fact that in ipkknd the characters have a fixed wardrobe. Unlike other serials...in which the main aim is to show off the different varieties of salwars n sarees. Its common sense that a person cannot wear a new saree evryday of the year nd neva wear it again :P :P

neways...lovd ur post! nd hope ur mock went well :D Best wishes...
wow.. that's brilliant..
ASR drive all us crazy what you said is cent pesent true i too have notice & kushi dresses also like this plz made a post on kushi dress too 
I'm bookmarking this just to understand ASR's shirt. Wonderful and very very keen observation
Wow I can't believe you had the patience to go and check when he wore each shirt. Also, this was hilarious.

Kushi and Arnav are about to kiss? Nope CHECK TESTA! Phone rings, lol.