How I want the RaYa fight to end..today

Posted: 11 years ago

My take on Last night's continuation as I would like to see….

Ram picks his cell and calls Priya again…this is the third time he is calling in between his busy schedule..

Come on Priya…pick up the phone…whats wrong with you…I am worried now..

On the fourth ring Priya picks up

Priya: Yes Mr Kapoor

Ram: Priya where are you

Priya: I am at my classes

Ram: I am coming there in 20 mins to pick you up

Priya: But…but I have one more class

Ram: I don't care..Just go and tell your Principal that you will not be able to take the class today and wait for me

Priya had never heard this tone of voice from Ram before. So couldn't say anything and requests another teacher to cover for her…she picks up her books and her bag and goes to the washroom to freshen up.

In exactly 20 mins Ram is there at the gate. No Driver Inder. Just Ram driving the BMW car

Priya gets into the car and gives a nod as if to say hello. Ram is silent. He starts driving. The silence between them was killing. Ten minutes pass and Priya can bear it no longer. She asks Ram where they were going. Ram remains silent and stares at the road in front. Very soon he pulls into the entrance of a well known Five Star hotel. They get down and Ram hands over the car keys to the valet. As soon as they enter, the Manager of the hotel recognizes Ram and comes running towards him. Ram asks him to direct them to a secluded corner in the coffee shop. Priya follows him and soon they are seated near the window in a quiet corner with no one around them.

Priya sits with her eyes down. Ram moves closer to her and takes her hand. He lifts her hand to his lips and begins to kiss it. The feel of Ram's lips on her hand makes Priya shiver. All her pent up emotions come welling up. Her eyes get filled with tears which start rolling down. Ram picks up a napkin and gently wipes her tears.

Ram: Now tell me darling…what is troubling you?

Priya: nods her head and not able to speak.

Ram: Priya you know how much I love you right?

She nods her head

Ram: You know that without you my life is incomplete…I want you with me all the time..(he continues to hold her hand near his lips)…I need you to share with me what you are feeling darling….if I don't know that how can we truly be one soul…you came into my life so late and I want to spend every minute of my life thinking of you and basking in your love…

Priya looks up and sees the beauty of the love and affection in his voice. She chokes with emotion.

Ram: Tell me Priya…did I hurt you in any way?..(.Priya nods negatively) …then why did you turn away from me last night…why did you go away in the morning without telling me??? I need to know sweetheart…please tell me

Priya: Mr Kapoor……..

Ram: Stop right there…what did you call me? Mr Kapoor?

Priya gives a half smile thinking of the events of the day before which began so well for them

Ram: Say it.( he turns her head to look at him..once again he was drowing in her beautiful eyes)

Priya:  Please….dont tease me…I am upset and hurt today…..am so sorry I took it out on you.

Ram: What are you upset about? I am just not able to figure out

Priya: I am upset that I involved you in the conversation without checking out facts from Ayesha. Am upset that  Sid is helping out Ayesha and am upset that Ayesha doesn't mind Sid helping her.

Ram: Priya you are unnecessarily worrying darling. Both Ayesha and Sid are consenting adults. They both are becoming friendly with their eyes open. I spoke to Sid and he tried to convince me that his intentions are good. I couldn't say anything. Am sure Ayesha would have said the same to you…(Priya nods)…then what is the problem…we are there to watch over them and they are family. Now smile sweetheart..I just cant bear to see that sad face..

Priya: Am sorry..I was feeling miserable last night…I wanted you to hug me and take me in your arms and make the world right for me again…but instead you went and sat on the sofa like the old Mr Khadoos Kapoor…(she makes a face at him)

Ram: At last one smile from my darling wife…(he then puts his arms around her and hugs her. Priya also leans on his shoulder and feels good)

Priya thinks to herself: How can I ignore this man who has become a part of me…I need him always by my side..Like him I am also a closed person and I should share my innermost thoughts with him ..

Ram: Okay madam…have you eaten anything since morning…Priya says NO

Ram: Me too yaar..I was so upset seeing you leave that I also couldn't eat

Priya says sorry and now she takes his hand and turns it over and kisses it. Ram just closes his eyes.

Ram: Today I am going order the most fattening dishes..I am starving and need to be fed…so not a word from you Ms Toefl Teacher. And you are going to eat with me. Okay?

Priya nods with a smile..

Ram: And once we finish eating there is one pending agenda and you know what it is. Waiting for you to call me by my name….

Priya looks at him and blushes thinking…Oh God how am I going get used to this….

it is awesome...one scene we surly see soon...priya blushing.ram smile& .prya callimg him ram...
Me first I thought. But Naveen commented. Its ok.
     Nice post Nina di. How I loved it when Ram took her hand and kissed saying Darlinggg..
       Priya expressed that she wanted to be hugged last night but he became the old Mr. Khadoos Kapoor. Hehehhe😆
Originally posted by ravichitra

Me first I thought. But Naveen commented. Its ok.
     Nice post Nina di. How I loved it when Ram took her hand and kissed saying Darlinggg..
       Priya expressed that she wanted to be hugged last night but he became the old Mr. Khadoos Kapoor. Hehehhe😆

Thanks yaar...my first attempt..I was feeling depressed after seeing last night's episode
aawww Neenz..🤗.. Lovely... Too good yaar.. 👍🏼. Hoping for something like this to happen.. But i think all the manaofying acts will happen at the bedroom... I really wanna see Ram call her darling or sweetheart.. 😉
Originally posted by naveendh

it is awesome...one scene we surly see soon...priya blushing.ram smile& .prya callimg him ram...

Thanks Naveen...I have had enough of hugs...now want more passion..😉
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Thanks Naveen...I have had enough of hugs...now want more passion..😉

Ditto Neenz... Ek forehead kiss toh banta hai yaar.. After C no kiss at all 😭 
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

aawww Neenz..🤗.. Lovely... Too good yaar.. 👍🏼. Hoping for something like this to happen.. But i think all the manaofying acts will happen at the bedroom... I really wanna see Ram call her darling or sweetheart.. 😉

Maria...the word 'darling' comes easily for Ram...he called Neha darling...the only time he called Priya darling was when he was angry and sarcastic..when he said he will arrange a suite for her...so from Ram's side it is pending...😃

Thanks yaar...my first attempt..I was feeling depressed after seeing last night's episode

no need to deprest...as hubby wife mein ye chote mote jhagre hote hain...isse hi to unka pyar badta hain...

Maria...the word 'darling' comes easily for Ram...he called Neha darling...the only time he called Priya darling was when he was angry and sarcastic..when he said he will arrange a suite for her...so from Ram's side it is pending...😃

S neenz.. dats y i want him to call her darling... He says it so easily.. Ofcourse he called her when he was angry and another time Priya forced him to call My Dear Priya at Holi.. So this time i wanna call him Darling Priya on his own.. He can pull it off so easily 😉