ZKSP 01/04/12 wu-HAPPY ENDING

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

The epi starts with Savitri is waiting for the money of lottery n satya is there with her. savitri is very much excited for the money but satya asks why she is so much excited..savitri replies that the money will change her life n starts telling abt her dreams. Satya is confused.

The whole modi n jadeja family is on the hall.janak announces that he wants to give the money to modi's in which hans n hiral bcomes very happy but savitri is not happy n takes the cheque from janak's hand.There is a big fight on this matter. Finally harmony staops the fight n tells hans n hiral that she is shame of them. they r stepping so low for money.. she tells that she is wondering how people can behave like this..she also says that hans n hiral r behaving like this to janak who did so much for them. she is extremely sad. finally hans n hiral r melted n they says that now they understood that they r so wrong. They asks for forgiveness n says sorry to the whole jadeja family..

meanwhile shikhar gets a call n he's very happy. he informs savitri n others that he got a very big deal n now he is getting much money that savitri can buy anything in the world. hearing this everyone is very happy. Harmony goes near to shikhar but savtri comes between n says she is very happy...but shikhar's eyes r set on harmony n harmony congrats him from behind n shikhar smiles to her. Savitri tells shikhar to ask for anything..today she will give him anything. shikhar tells savitri that he wants her to allow janak to give the money rto modi's bcoz they need it. savitri tells if she says no nothing will work as janak will do what he wants. but shikhar tells her that janak wants everyone happy so she should allow. he takes the cheque from  savitri's hand n gives to janak. savitri says yes. janak gives the cheque to hans n tells him to go from here n never return here as he don't want them to suffer again. But hans tells that he wants to take something from the house..janak tells him to take..everyone is shocked..but hans tells that he wants to take his family meaning jadeja's with him..N janak n everyone smiles in happiness.

savitri goes to hiral n tells her to give her the biggest room but hiral tells that there is her dressing table n her make-uup kits so savitri should take harshili's room. nandu tells hans to repair all his cars to nandus garage...n hans replies on this. harmony goes beside shikhar n they both talks n smiles together. Satya tells janak that why all the members r fighting again n janak tells that this time it's fight of sweetness. satya asks when there will b love between them in which janak replies soon there will b only love n love everywhere the scene shows harmony n shikhar. janak tells soon the life will tell...The scene shifts to a cameraman who tells smile plz n a family photo of modi's n jadejs's together is taken.

So friends this was the end of smile plz but frankly speaking i'm not happy at all with the ending..this could have been more better..i think they should have cutb of the whole kamal-madan drama😡..n Harmony n shikhar's story should have been shown😳..But what will b done now..But i'm happy that they showed everyone happy n in the line of love harshi was shown😳😳..The show was great in the starting 👏but it lost it's charm till ending...That's the matter of sorrow..but i'm very happy that i could done the last epi's update😃...sorry friends for any mistakes.😳

Goodbye smilians😃 ...that's all from me-

Shruti.⭐️

Thanks for updating Shruti.😊
Congratz to ZKSP team as they're really awesome 👍🏼 🥳
thanks...miss addit 
Hell. ZKSP ended. Wil miss Additi a loads. Ending wasn't perfect. No news about the Ajmera what the hell did happen to them. CVs where srsly mad. anyways all the best to ZKSP cast. wil miss them.
Thank you Shruti for the update.

I finally got to watch the last few episode of ZKSP.  Though I was sad how the story was going even when the CVs knew the show was going to end, the last episode was great.  Everyone finally getting along and the family photo made it perfect.

God bless the cast and the CVs for trying their best and giving all they good for the show.

I hope Additi will get to work with a channel that will give proper promotion and time slot.  ZKSP was a very good show and it was a shame it ended this way.