*~*KHTV 1st Banner Contest:Date Extended Pg3*~* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Mods Can we have an extension plz?as i hv my exams i cudnt mk it yet.Is it possible to extend after may 4th?
Important Note

Since we dint get much participation mayb because of Exams going on  ,So on request I am extending the Banner Contest last date till 4th May ,Friday ...I hope we can receive some more banners till 4th May at least since you have 2 more weeks time now ...So plss participate now ðŸ˜Š

KHTV Dev team

i also watch this show because of mona ,i am trying to participate in every topic
Thanx a lot Jyoti for extending the date...i want to participate in it but due to some personal problem cant able to participate now i will participate ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by jyoti06

Important Note

Since we dint get much participation mayb because of Exams going on  ,So on request I am extending the Banner Contest last date till 4th May ,Friday ...I hope we can receive some more banners till 4th May at least since you have 2 more weeks time now ...So plss participate now ðŸ˜Š

KHTV Dev team

Thank u so much jyothi for extending the contest ðŸ˜³Bt  Cn u plz extend one more week as i hv exams till 4th may plz?Is it possible?😕
@Sameela :Till when u can give me the banners ..give me a particular date 😳..so I will wait till that day before going ahead with voting 😳...if u exams r getting over on 4th may ..can u manage to give the banners by 6th or 7th May ?? 😳

@All :Participation is really disappointing even after extending the date 😔
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sameela :Till when u can give me the banners ..give me a particular date 😳..so I will wait till that day before going ahead with voting 😳...if u exams r getting over on 4th may ..can u manage to give the banners by 6th or 7th May ?? 😳

@All :Participation is really disappointing even after extending the date 😔

Hi
I wsnt active fr the past few days becz of my exams.Cudnt check ur reply.sorry abt that.
Cud u extend till 8th may so that i could make?
Do reply me asap..
Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by sameelasanraj

Hi
I wsnt active fr the past few days becz of my exams.Cudnt check ur reply.sorry abt that.
Cud u extend till 8th may so that i could make?
Do reply me asap..
Thanks in advance.

Ok hv extended it till 8th May ..but this is the last extention I can give to all ...hopefully by 8th May I will receive some more entries Embarrassed
I m announcing the end of this banner contest now ...Hv got decent participation from members

Will put up the voting round 1 tomorrow 😊