Purple Room vs. Green Room...ur views

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before falling in love, Ram's room colour was purple...he used to wear a purple kurta at times probably to match the colour of his room😆...after falling in love, the colour became green...
If you would remember Ram tells Vikram that he is Priya's patient as she used natural therapy to cure his headache...after falling in love too, Ram became Priya's patient...she gave him the injection of love ( 5th March episode )...the colour green is used in clinics for the screens...here the interiors of the room are changed to green...that is the difference I see...the operation took place in the 'C' episode...Priya has really cured Ram of his sickness of shyness, ego and inhibition...ur views on it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Before falling in love, Ram's room colour was purple...he used to wear a purple kurta at times probably to match the colour of his room😆...after falling in love, the colour became green...
If you would remember Ram tells Vikram that he is Priya's patient as she used natural therapy to cure his headache...after falling in love too, Ram became Priya's patient...she gave him the injection of love ( 5th March episode )...the colour green is used in clinics for the screens...here the interiors of the room are changed to green...that is the difference I see...the operation took place in the 'C' episode...Priya has really cured Ram of his sickness of shyness, ego and inhibition...ur views on it

Wow what an analysis yaar, really didn't think of it so deep. Anyways am also loving green coz it's Priya's as well Saskshi's favorite color.😉
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow kya dimaag hi yaar aise kaise soch sakte hi aap log!!! truly amazing... mind blowing... finally its full of green... ðŸ˜Š jo bhi ho raya hi na bas aur kuch nahi chahiye...😉
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow good observation & analysis of raya room decoration...i loved new decoration for two reason...as firstly in new decoration only raya pics is all around the raya room...evil pics is out of the room...secondly it is priya's favourate color...so i like it a lot...
shra28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmhmh...i loved the green interiors...it makes the room very lively! 

nd ya...i loved the operation thingy!wat an analysis!

seroiusly if operations of such kind are meant to cure illness then i must say every husband will love to get ill!😉
hahahaha😆