CHAPTER 7(page 23)-

CHAPTER 8(page 27)-

CHAPTER 9(page 34)-

CHAPTER 10(page 39)-

CHAPTER 11(page 41)-
As i said, I was preparing for an FF, here i start it-
...Tere Pyaar Mein Ho Jaaun FANNA...

CHARACTER SKETCH:-

Ram Kapoor: A ruthless hard hearted business tycoon, in his mid-thirties, who looks after his family well and doesn't care for anything else. He has actually changed after an incident that took place around two years back.

Sweety Kapoor: Ram's step mother who seems to be a caring mother but is actually after Ram's money. She uses Ram as an ATM and doesn't let him marry.

Shiney/Mama: Same as in the show

Ishika and Natasha: Step sisters of Ram whom he pampers a lot.

Sid and Rishab: same as in the show

Vikram and Neha: Best friends of Ram, look after him and are totally loyal to him, are tensed for Ram as he has changed completely in past two years.

Aditi-Bubbly and charming girl, secretary of Ram, has lately fallen in love with him but there is a clod reaction from Ram's side

Priya Sharma: Fun loving, happy go lucky lady,is in her early thirties, professor by profession, who cares everyone around her, her family, her friends, her neighbors and her students  and everyone loves her.

Shipra and Sudhir sharma: Priya's parents (further details to be disclosed later)

Karthik: only sibling of Priya who loves her sister the most, currently pursuing his studies in USA

Kabir: Happy go lucky man, in his mid-twenties, assistant to Priya, has great charming and appealing personality, has lately fallen for Priya and has been rejected twice by her and is still trying!!

PS- so tell me guyz should i start it??...waise as of now, i m pretty confused, m not good in writing skills but i've a plot for RaYa...i can happily give my plot to anyone who volunteers to write on my behalf... or should i write it myself??(but then thr would be many errors)...tell me please!!

Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey..continue to write this FF!Its sounding very interesting!
Looks interesting. Please do write. ๐Ÿ˜Š
nice thought...
seems interesting...
when r u going to update next part ???

Arre! yeh Kya? This is it?
I was looking forward to reading some Masaaledaar story! 
Waiting eagerly.
Hey nancy :-)
the story seems to be interesting.
Please write it. :-)
hey nice one..
plz do continue
 interesting story keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi m waiting and plz dont leave it in middle bcoz it really make ๐Ÿ˜ก 
people who really want 2 reads ff on raya so i m ready to read it๐Ÿ˜ƒ and u ready with ur storyโญ๏ธ way to gooo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
nancy dear, keep continue we r waiting.