Vampires not a choice...werewolves much better

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Of course the heading does not make it clear😛...duh that's why we get to write the matter😛 This question is raised every now and then since vampire and werewolf fantasies have evolved and I am here to raise it again…..Who is Better? Vampire or Werewolves? So I am here to write an essay😎….don't look at like that I am really good at all this😳

Ok so first things first…..Werewolves r so much better than vampires coz vampires r very confusing to even mingle with our brains…..are they human…no…r they animals….no….they r living dead….then they r mummies…no they drink blood………..ugh so confusing

Whereas werewolves r simple they r  hybrids…a mixture of human and wolf…that's easy. Also vampires drink blood….eww that's disgusting while werewolves r not………Vampires r heart stoned while werewolves care for each other…..Vampires  r dangerous coz they drink blood😵…but werewolves r totally safe…coz there human and a wolf….and a wolf is like a dog…..we can pet them. Now that's ur choice whether u pet them like a gf/bf or like a pet

Werewolves r not stubborn or anything they r nice…excluding the day of full moon🤪. They eat normal….they dress normal…they look  normal….they live normal⭐️..All in one they r much much better than those stupid vampires….vampires r a nuisance a big nuisance….i mean blood-sucking creatures eww…that's disgusting….werewolves r normal they r just wolves

Unhygienic is another word which I wud like to use for vampires👎🏼…..well werewolves r to  but at least we can give them a bath as they r safe . Also Vampires sparkle as if they have  diamonds in them well that is possible after all they live for like centuries….and the others who don't sparkle well they r just lazy bikharis🤣……so vampires cannot be frnd but werewolves can…well u want a dog or a millionaire who is heartless?? Werewolves r also better baby-sitters  they can play with children and they can grow their hairs which r  soo  smooth and children can roll on their tummy full with hairs😉…..but vampires r hairless…and no fun🥱

Well frnds this is the conclusion vampires r so out dated and werewolves so in style….😃

PS: I LIKE FAIRIES MORE THAN THESE TWO😛😆

PSS: Now u can throw ur chappal but I prefer designer sandals…and fresh tomatoes ppl fresh😃

i hope u play game.u play a task of dare.but i don,t like ww and vemp.i like abhay raichand as human.
awsome...👏
but i still like vampires u see...😛
dey r hot...n handsome...n gud luking...n sexy...n many more..(actually aur kuch yaad ni ara h)...😉
🤣
Originally posted by abc123chiti

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">awsome...👏
but i still like vampires u see...😛
dey r hot...n handsome...n gud luking...n sexy...n many more..(actually aur kuch yaad ni ara h)...😉
🤣
</font>
<div></div>
same her but she play a game task of dare.
Nice essay... I love vampires more as they are more hot and sexy. They drink blood so, no need of cooking...