Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram Kapoor's Diary : March 29th - Page 4

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Gita Di, u penned down Ram's feelings perfectly👏...i loved it❤️... u r superb in writing Ram's diary😳...so please keep us giving updates on regular "short" intervals 😛
Thank You😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Gita Di, u penned down Ram's feelings perfectly👏...i loved it❤️... u r superb in writing Ram's diary😳...so please keep us giving updates on regular "short" intervals 😛

Thank You😃

Thanks Dear. You are so sweet. 
As for frequent updates: some days Ram is just too busy romancing his wife to take time to write a diary. Main kya karoon? 😉

mem1 thumbnail

Thank you so much. You are always so encouraging. Would like to hear more of your thoughts too. 

neelam_s thumbnail
WOW! I was on google searching for Ram Kapoor and found this post. This is really good! I searched and read all your other posts too. really good! 
I like how Ram is thinking. And the funny part in the end is very very funny!
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Gita,

I really don't know how I missed this... I loved it. There are still 5 minutes to go for the episode...and i'm really hoping that they show these thoughts crossing Ram's mind...

But if they don't, then want a super duper follow up episode tomorrow...

mem1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

Gita,

I really don't know how I missed this... I loved it. There are still 5 minutes to go for the episode...and i'm really hoping that they show these thoughts crossing Ram's mind...

But if they don't, then want a super duper follow up episode tomorrow...

Thanks Lalita (notice the missing ji 😉)
Well, what do you think of today's show? Ab to lagta hai bichaara Ram will have to write diaries for a few days. Aur koi action to mil nahin raha.