Eva Grover aka Niharika Kapoor

Posted: 12 years ago
We may hate her for her mean behaviour on screen but I would like to commend on her fabulous acting talent. She's doing a good job as Niharika. I have always loved her in w/e shows she has done, Shararat, Gharwali aur Baharwali etc. 😃

I thought we always praise Ram and Priya so why not a thread dedicated to our lovely vamp, Niharika aka Eva 😃
 Eva (Niharika) is very different from other vamps on show. No doubt she adds a lot of class to her character. In fact she plays it so well that I love to hate Niharika. 
Day by day as she insults Priya, my hatred for Niharika grows in proportion. 

👏 for playing it differently. 

I hate you Niharika but like Eva. 
Originally posted by ritigl

Eva (Niharika) is very different from other vamps on show. No doubt she adds a lot of class to her character. In fact she plays it so well that I love to hate Niharika. 
Day by day as she insults Priya, my hatred for Niharika grows in proportion. 

👏 for playing it differently. 

I hate you Niharika but like Eva. 

Completely agree with you. 👏
totaly agree with u...eva grover is realy supab...we cann't ignore that she is supab vamp in tv industry...though she is negative charecter...but her acting is supab...
I thought that Eva is too cute to play a negative character but she is rocking as Niharika and doing full justice being the perfect vamp. Her Acting talents have proved me wrong. Kudos to casting  and alo to Eva for accepting this - ve role and creating a new persona for herself 
Originally posted by SriB

I thought that Eva is too cute to play a negative character but she is rocking as Niharika and doing full justice being the perfect vamp. Her Acting talents have proved me wrong. Kudos to casting  and alo to Eva for accepting this - ve role and creating a new persona for herself 

I know, right. When I watched her on the show first time, I was like, "eh, they have signed Eva Grover to play vamp? She won't be able to deliver." But I am glad she proved me wrong! 😃
Eva plays a perfect niharika on BALH. If we all hate her character..it means she is doing such a fab job at playing niharika. Thats a big compliment. She is a good actor just wish she didnt wear so much make up...hahahah
She plays perfect Niharika...But I dont like her make up, clothes especially anarkali salvar kameez suits make her look wider than she is,  her make up can be reduced down couple of notches 😳

Her dialogue delivery is same never changes...monotonous

But I agree with most on most points made..

Miss botox gone wrong plays her part well 😃
Originally posted by Dabulls23

She plays perfect Niharika...But I dont like her make up, clothes especially anarkali salvar kameez suits make her look wider than she is,  her make up can be reduced down couple of notches 😳

Her dialogue delivery is same never changes...monotonous

But I agree with most on most points made..

Miss botox gone wrong plays her part well 😃
@ underline-- agree. Her make up can be reduced by few liters of foundation. 
@ few liters or layers of foundation 😉 Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!
How about those lips?  how can she reduce them back to her normal lips? B4 botox went wrong 🤡

You cracked me up ritigl 🤣