The unforgettable Hospital scene of Ram and Priya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw the hospital scene of Ram and Priya...Priya's visit to the hospital to see Ram during their Mehendi...it is the scene that made me fall in love with both of them...I have watched that scene over 100 times and still watch it...It makes me happy...Priya's dialogue - Aap ko thoda wasan kam karna chahiye Mr. Kapoor - unforgettable one...I am eager to know how many of you got addicted to that particular scene...I opened this topic as everyone were serious about the future track of BALH...everyone can relax thinking of this scene...that's why...ur views are welcome on this...
yeah... it's really an unforgettable scene...
i have also watched that scene more than 5 times... love it...
btw  thanks 4 reminding me that scene ...
u brought a smile into my face... thanks...
Thank you for bringing those wonderful scenes back again...😃

That scene is very sweet...I have watched it for 10-15 times...😛

2 episodes back...when Priya told Ram that  she has planned a surprise and tried to manaofy him...He said that his anger is totally gone bcoz of priya in just 2 mins...
Not only in that episode...even at this hospital scene itself Ram's gussa aur tension priya ki vaje se kum ho jata hai...and he gets discharged...😊

So PRIYA is toallly destined for RAM...They are so cute together...Now i am gonna watch all their old cute mulkat scenes in this weekend and forget myself...

Thank you...you made my weekend... 

Edited by kaviya10 - 12 years ago
yes I agree, that was one of the best scenes,and my fav one too, I have seen it so many time, I can't even imagine, Its the best one, dialogs were just so beautiful, I am hoping that Cvs will revisit this one when Priya will be in the hospital for that small surgery, I really wish they do not forget that little surgery that she needs may be they can add that during their misunderstanding. It will be another awesome scene where we will see Ram caring for Priya.😳
yah i agree this is the one of best raya scene...it was awesome...u make smile in my face reminding about such lovely scene...i wish during all this tough time of raya ...which is coming ...we will see some lovely scene of raya in it...
Kishore

That is a classic!! Loved the whole scene. One of the many best scenes. The way Priya walks in and Ram turns around in surprise. The convo was soo heart tugging. Definitely need to revisit it during the weeknd.😳 Thanks for reminding us!👏
yes that was a beautifull scene... 
i wish cv  we can see that ram is caring priya in hospital...during her tumer operation it will be lovely...spesialy during raya misunderstanding phase...as ram love priya a lot...he always concern about her...w/o informing her...he als present in hospital during her operation...he will take care of her...instead she refuse to take his help...he take care of her...w/o listning her...it will be lovely...