Hitler Didi

TB: Ashwini Kalsekar in Hitler Didi! - Page 2

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I want dolly bindra from mandy's side. Then it would be watchable seeing two Sherni fight for their candidates .lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dolly bindra and aswani lol😆
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Such a nice selection. Happy for the new entrant. She is a very talented actress. wish her gud luck
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am looking forward to her entry
she is amazing actress
tfs
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is an extremely talented actress...i love her from CID days...lets see who comes as Indu's lawyer
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Rinky-

she is an extremely talented actress...i love her from CID days...lets see who comes as Indu's lawyer

Rinky, i am sure Indira's side of lawyer wonot be that much strong as ashwini's character...
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yar main news wall pay comment karo
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh so we got our first lawyer...i am glad that court scenes are involved but i have been even more happy if media scenes would not have been that crazy...and camera proceedings would have taken place...but then illa ji atleast took the courage of taking such a issue up...now i am making myself understand at the level best...that this show is not about lovey dovey scenes but about indira struggles...just struggles...the girl if ever got happiness ...it will be of minutes and she will not even get the time to cry...because she will have another struggle waiting for her as the one ends...i seriously respect rati di for taking this role...

ok coming to ashwini ji...i have never ever seen her perform...so i can't say if she is good or not but then looking at such nice comments about her attitude and acting...my hopes from her are ofcourse high...😊 ..

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another talented actor in our HD. i have seen her acting and she is very good actress. Thnx Preethi for sharing this article.