Members Lounge

1 Minute for CANCER AWARENESS - can u CONTRIBUTE?

Posted: 12 years ago
lots of people talks about battling today but the real day is when someone takes a step to make it happen. There are so many cancer patients who are not looking for great help from charity, they are looking for a HIGH FIVE...a hand that implies a high five for fighting against Cancer - UNITY. We want to carry the message forward and we just want a single minute of yours to watch this video and share it with your friends. Can You Do it...DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE ... For Cancer Awarness

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsrUmu_7ADI[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing the link, Nitu.

Many people are fighting this battle alone and they all should know they are not alone. Its a good msg there - unity!
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A much needed post, thanks a lot.
thank u mods for making this thread a sticky...however this deserves to be a global sticky for few days...i hope mods look into this...and do the needful thanks.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post and keep up the good work Nitu!

I have posted material about cancer prevention on this forum in the past. My recent post is about ant-oxidant foods which prevent cancer in humans. here is the link:

^Jaspal thanks for this...such a nice and useful post.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
You can PM this link to the global mod and she will make it a global announcement.
tht will be enough if she reads it...till the time the date pass over 😆