Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Cutest conversation between Priya and Neha

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really loved the conversation between Priya and Neha about Ram...It was so nice when Neha talks about her college life with Ram and Vikram and how her 'fatty' became Ram Kapoor...how many of u loved that conversation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
count me..
i love that conversation..
hats off to priya & neha...
looking forward to watch many scenes like this one...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it, Neha and Priya were awesome , two friends sharing thoughts,I am so glad just like Vik and Ram, neha and Priya have become good friends. Good that Priya has someone else other than her dad to share her feelings. It was really beautiful conversation. Also both acted very well! Tarana is also a good actress.  Love her. The way she had tears in her eyes, It was awesome. 👍🏼
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am in, even i loved their conversation and sharing such a close friendly relationship in a short period of time.😃 
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Right now that she is married and lives in KM she cannot depend on her father for everything in her life the reason being Natasha in Sharma House and growing differences between Natasha and Ayesha where Shipra supports Ayesha(She is blind enough. No real mum would appreciate it if her daughter is helped by some guy other than the family). So it gets difficult to Sudhir totake sides and he can't always give time to the Kapoor Queen
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks all of you for your immediate replies...😊
phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also loved it a lot.i love priya & neha bonding & their convo...it was so natural & real...so lovely...both share their feeling supably...
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also loved the convo between Neha and Priya...its so nice to see both of them bonding so well..remember before the Ronit party when Neha kept talking and Priya says Chup to her..it was so cute...this is one of the nicest things abt this serial...i love to see good friendship portrayed so well  

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya is eager to know about Mr. Kapoor's past, how was he in his younger days, and Neha is the right person to share her thoughts about her hubby, Priya will get to know about her hubby from her, their conversation was really enjoyable...now Priya get to know Mr. Kapoor more and she will try to make him more happy which he was still devoid of   Edited by jineejiggs - 12 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always wait 4 Neha & Priya scene i think they  also have  very good chemstry as frnd, aye dosti hun nahi torenge, love their Dosti.