DMG 3 AND LETS SHOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE DMG

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hii everyone , i just wanted to say -- can u plzz just for one week show the DMG cast how much we love them ,,,,, lets put Jennifer Winget , Karan Singh Grover , Shilpa Anand --- Karan Wahi and ETC bak in the TOP 5 plzzz, Before GEET AND ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON , EK HAZAARON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAI , our DMG kept us Entertained -- we need to show everyone how much we miss DMG and we need to comment on their status --- it might go VIRAL and we might be able to get DMG 3 back - Plzzz everyone just for one week tell them how much we miss and love them ,, thanks and spread this message and make it viral so what we want to happen -- does happen - Also Our Armaan and Riddhima are getting married in Real Life - soo why not just for one week make their marriage really happy. ---- COMON ON WHAT U WAITING FOR ----- SPREAD IT NOOOW --- COPY AND PASTE TO OTHER CELEBRITIES PROFILE TO SPREAD REAL FAST PLZZZ
I'm not being rude, but in what way is DMG related to EHMMBH???๐Ÿ˜•

And you assume that DMG kept us all entertained, when this might not be the case, I for one wasn't a fan of DMG (sorry just being honest) and never really watched it..

Fans of this forum will obviously want to keep the actors in EHMMBH on the highest ranking possible, so I don't think it's right for you to ask people to comment on other actors pages (Some of us don't even know them๐Ÿ˜•) when it's not linked to this forum at all... Why would we want to get other actors to a higher ranking than those we actual like, even if you're asking people to do it just for one week...

Sorry if i offended you...

Edited by Tara4lyf - 12 years ago
Please refrain from posting topics that do not relate to the show! Topic Closed. - EHMMBH DT