ss "welcome back" part7 23rd april page 13 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey folks this is a short ss on raya which i wrote for my boards 
topic was catchy ! it's dedicated to Molly di !🤗
hope u all like it !
she had to face him somehow the man behind the big glass door , she knew she couldn't back off from here the destiny had somehow brought her back to where she initially belonged , she cleared her throat and calmed her nerves down and made a gentle knock on the door kept ajar;
COME IN ! a deep male baritone spoke she knew who he was the man of her life , her dreams , her each breath and a man whom she loved with all her soul  her ex. husband RAM KAPOOR !
priya closed her eyes and entered the room , a wooden desk with files neatly piled in a corner , a pen stand and a coffee mug with "world's best hubby" printed on it  , the man of her dream sat on a black leather chair with gelled and combed hair , a deeply engrossed face and...
ahem ahem , she came out of her daze and ram continued so miss priya we meet once again!
                                                                                                                                                               t.b.c 
p.s. i have changed the wordings and will try to elaborate it more hoping for comments , will complete it soon 
Edited by sammy_108 - 11 years ago
ex.HUSBAND
and miss PRIYA ...ye kya hai ...intresting yaar ..post it soon ..molly influenced u means sure it will be good only ..

hey  shags..

thanku  for  ur  sweetest dedication..  first time  i ve  a dedication in  life   feel spl 

thanku  so  much 

love  
 molly
Originally posted by luvsakshi

ex.HUSBAND
and miss PRIYA ...ye kya hai ...intresting yaar ..post it soon ..molly influenced u means sure it will be good only ..

hey 
hw r u 

been  many days!!!

shags made my day  ...  . 
dnt think  how willit  be.. i am  sure it  will be  great.. than  what i write  ..
hey story sounds very interesting...plz do contiune soon!
Awesome. Continue soon. Eagerly waiting! Plz do continue soon.
hey every1 thnx a lot for ur comments 
and @ molly di! it was specially for u😳
will update next part soon 
seems interesting, please continue soon
Originally posted by sammy_108

hey folks this is a short ss on raya which i wrote for my boards 
topic was catchy ! it's dedicated to Molly di !🤗
hope u all like it !
she had to face him somehow the man behind the big glass door , she knew she couldn't back off from here the destiny had somehow brought her back to where she initially belonged , she cleared her throat and calmed her nerves down and made a gentle knock on the door kept ajar;
COME IN ! a deep male baritone spoke she knew who he was the man of her life , her dreams , her each breath and a man whom she loved with all her soul  her ex. husband RAM KAPOOR !
priya closed her eyes and entered the room , a wooden desk with files neatly piled in a corner , a pen stand and a coffee mug with "world's best hubby" printed on it  , the man of her dream sat on a black leather chair with gelled and combed hair , a deeply engrossed face and...
ahem ahem , she came out of her daze and ram continued so miss priya we meet once again!
                                                                                                                                                               t.b.c 
p.s. i have changed the wordings and will try to elaborate it more hoping for comments , will complete it soon 

Beautiful Sammy!!Please write more often.. Absolutely interesting. Continue.. I loved it!