Rishabh deserves hugs & kisses from Ram and Priya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya finally gifted her hubby what she had craved for - equal credit goes to Rishabh too for fulfilling his bhabi's dream...It was he who saw to that the work was complete...hope his Ram bhai and Priya bhabi acknowledges it and in my opinion he deserves their hugs and kisses...ur views on it... Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Priya finally gifted her hubby what she had craved for - equal credit goes to Rishabh too for fulfilling his bhabi's dream...It was he who saw to that the work was complete...hope his Ram bhai and Priya bhabi acknowledges it and in my opinion he deserves their hugs and kisses...ur views on it...

Yeah i agree with you and even i like devar bhabi chemistry between Priya and Rishab like the way Priya asks and demands Rishab anything without any hesitation and either way Rishab obeys and helps Priya whenever she needs his help. But now i want more screen space for Rishab instead of un-necessary crap...
TOTALLY!

I felt very bad for him as he is the one who were awake whole night sitting at that shop... Priya shouldn't have taken the complete credit. Its Rishabh who helped to get that photo and then he is the one who is running with her...
i am sure we will soon see that rishab geting more screen space...rishab & priya bonding is awesome now also...in future it will also rocking...

u are right rishb deserve appresiation from raya...
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Priya finally gifted her hubby what she had craved for - equal credit goes to Rishabh too for fulfilling his bhabi's dream...It was he who saw to that the work was complete...hope his Ram bhai and Priya bhabi acknowledges it and in my opinion he deserves their hugs and kisses...
ur views 😭on it...
  Rishabh is unfortunaely neglected by Priya yesterday...Finally he supported Priya and he is the guy who is behind her since their marraige..She could tell Mr. Kapoor that yes with his support and co-opration I have done this.. and finally .. a cute hug from Priya ...
Its like that he was used as Bansikaka. 😭😭😭
Originally posted by pangy

Rishabh is unfortunaely neglected by Priya yesterday...Finally he supported Priya and he is the guy who is behind her since their marraige..She could tell Mr. Kapoor that yes with his support and co-opration I have done this.. and finally .. a cute hug from Priya ...
Its like that he was used as Bansikaka. 😭😭😭
@pangy

I understand your feelings...😭😭
Rishab is like a lill bro to Priya, she never sees him as her devar, that is why she can say and demand anything from him, and on the other way Rishabh totally give respect to Priya and he loves her bhabhi, for Priya she never felt any formal string attached to their relationship, thanks to Rishabh for that coz he always make felt Priya that she is and part of Kapoor family and his badi bhabhi, and yes definitely Rishabh needs all kudos
yeah dear agree Rishabh deserve a tight hug & kiss too , lekin Apni Priya ne tou lagat hai bhul gaye yaar, ab kya kare, koi gaal nahi hai ji hum hai nah? meri taraf se koi jake usko ak tight hugπŸ€— de dena bilkul Ram aur Priya ki tarha lekin  kiss baad main, yaar tum logo ke samne main usse kiss thorie karungi. please meri niyat pe koi shaq maat karna, meri Rishbh se koi aise vaise rista nahi hai hamari rista tou ganga ki tarha Pavitra.😳😳
Originally posted by jakther

yeah dear agree Rishabh deserve a tight hug & kiss too , lekin Apni Priya ne tou lagat hai bhul gaye yaar, ab kya kare, koi gaal nahi hai ji hum hai nah? meri taraf se koi jake usko ak tight hugπŸ€— de dena bilkul Ram aur Priya ki tarha lekin  kiss baad main, yaar tum logo ke samne main usse kiss thorie karungi. please meri niyat pe koi shaq maat karna, meri Rishbh se koi aise vaise rista nahi hai hamari rista tou ganga ki tarha Pavitra.😳😳

@jakther
sacchi baat hai ji...aap se sehmat hoon...😊