All demands fulfilled in single episode

Posted: 12 years ago
Saw the episode.it was truly mindblowing...

1.Priya manofied Ram n he happily did agree...

2.Lalaji's statue unveiling finally took place but in KM itself...little disappointed as i guess it was supposed happen as ward inauguration but no worries..Ram's tears did it for me..aww he looked too cute while crying...n Priya leaning on his shoulder😳...

3.As Ram reached his room...he starts telling Priya exactly what he told that day in restaurant n Priya remembered this words...n told him about how she was the same person he told all this that day...n Ram too remembers about that incidence👏

4. Priya and Ram emotionally hug each other😳...remembering almost all the cutest memory of theirs from they day they met to the confession by each...n oh!! the hug, it was almost 3-4 min lasting hug just like the Holi one...loved it❤️

5. THE PRECAP-it was the extended version of the promo...where Priya shyly accepts that she will try calling him "Ram"❤️❤️

so i guess CVS surely have taken a note from BALH forum...almost all the scenes we were waiting for r fulfilled...yaay!!! 🥳
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 12 years ago
Yes there were so many post about the statue thing and Ram and Priya to remember the hotel incident and Priya finally doing away with Mr. Kapoor. So truly BT is following the forum. All put to rest so now they can go ahead with the original story line. I guess now they will move the sculpture to the ward 😉

Wonderful episode all in all.😊
Yup today is really one of the best episode...Ram smile was awesome at the end but I'm sure time has come for CV's to show the true character of Niharika...
Hey nancy thanks a lot for the update.

Im dying to see the episode. :-)
Originally posted by pisces12

Yes there were so many post about the statue thing and Ram and Priya to remember the hotel incident and Priya finally doing away with Mr. Kapoor. So truly BT is following the forum. All put to rest so now they can go ahead with the original story line. I guess now they will move the sculpture to the ward 😉

Wonderful episode all in all.😊

Yes, the story seems to be moving fast...n now the actual twist would come...bt i hope not the separation thingy

as for statue moving to ward...it doesn't seem like that to me...CVs actually finished of their responsibility by showing the necessary scene but didn't care to organize some ward function n all...but chalo its OK...one RaYa hug does wonders on me😳

n yep!! it was a wonderful episode indeed...gonna catch the two repeats tomorrow as well😛
Nancy, great update. Thanks.👏

I was disappointed too that they forgot about the children's ward. Hope they have a good reason for it. Maybe they are waiting for the Krishuji-patchup to open the ward as it was supposed to be named after her too... But by then the children will grow up! 😡

I wish they had fulfilled one wish a day and dragged each one out longer. That way we would have had more such "feel-good" episodes.

Originally posted by mem1

Nancy, great update. Thanks.👏

I was disappointed too that they forgot about the children's ward. Hope they have a good reason for it. Maybe they are waiting for the Krishuji-patchup to open the ward as it was supposed to be named after her too... But by then the children will grow up! 😡

I wish they had fulfilled one wish a day and dragged each one out longer. That way we would have had more such "feel-good" episodes.

@bold-🤣...but i don't think CVs will show any explanation of the ward...would be more than happy if they do or show it after Krishu ji track...lets see>>

n yeah!! they r moving too fast...this worries me if BALH would end soon...or  CVs starting up with random tracks🤢
definately it was a worth watch episode well done CV👏@ our RAYA they were as usual so cute and lovely and hug wowww😍
totaly agree our all wishes are fullfill in one episdoe...raya give us lots of surprises today...it was awesome...
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Yes, the story seems to be moving fast...n now the actual twist would come...bt i hope not the separation thingy

as for statue moving to ward...it doesn't seem like that to me...CVs actually finished of their responsibility by showing the necessary scene but didn't care to organize some ward function n all...but chalo its OK...one RaYa hug does wonders on me😳

n yep!! it was a wonderful episode indeed...gonna catch the two repeats tomorrow as well😛
i dont think they forgeten ward...as the name is krishna amarnath kapoor...so it might posible they didn't saw this now...