BANSI KAKA - The Unsung Character..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I think this character Bhansi Kaka is becoming more famous day by day...he is definetly unsung character and undoubtely his character is crucial unknowingly...bcoz in Kapoor Mansion if any one wants to enquire anyone all will use Bansi...be it Ram, Priya, Niharika, Dadi etc...

Very true...😊😊. no one can live without him...  the conversation between the staff of Kapoor Mansion and Priya was too good(  Priya's first day at Kapoor Mansion )...Mujhe sirf Palak ki Khichdi chahiye...tumhare saab ke pasand aur mere pasand bahut alag alag hai...one of my favourite scenes Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Very true...😊😊. no one can live without him...  the conversation between the staff of Kapoor Mansion and Priya was too good(  Priya's first day at Kapoor Mansion )...Mujhe sirf Palak ki Khichdi chahiye...tumhare saab ke pasand aur mere pasand bahut alag alag hai...one of my favourite scenes
Not only that all will indirectly use Bansi in communicating wid others...I remeber one scene where Priya in order to taunt Ram she used as a means of communication...moreover his name is uttered most than any character...
ya once priya fired the shotgun on bansi kaka after ram's return from london very funny scene  i died laughing poor bansi kaka🤣
Originally posted by jainneha

ya once priya fired the shotgun on bansi kaka after ram's return from london very funny scene  i died laughing poor bansi kaka🤣
Not London but from USA...
Hmm, looks like he plays a very key role in Kapoors lives...😆
Yes i love that character...poor chap...he is used as a punchball always!!

But im just waiting for the day when he will play his bansi(flute)🤣 and spill the beans to priya about what has been closed pages of kapoor mansion!

One should not underestimate the knowledge of Servants and Maids in India !! They are a khasana Of FULL Inside Story! Hope ekta places a more prominent role in him as that in my POV would closely portray real-life situations!

PS: thanks topic-opener for starting this topic 😊
Originally posted by -varun-

Yes i love that character...poor chap...he is used as a punchball always!!

But im just waiting for the day when he will play his bansi(flute)🤣 and spill the beans to priya about what has been closed pages of kapoor mansion!

One should not underestimate the knowledge of Servants and Maids in India !! They are a khasana Of FULL Inside Story! Hope ekta places a more prominent role in him as that in my POV would closely portray real-life situations!

PS: thanks topic-opener for starting this topic 😊
Excatly servants are always changers...if Bansi gives some abt our Niharika then he will be unsung hero of the serial...
And yes he is poor chap of KM, all release their frustrations on him...