Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh soo cute, very clever...love the concept :) :) :)
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tht was fun ... a very different concept .. luved it ...

btw i love the title a lot ... "You've got mail" - -  tht is one of my fav movies ever ... i still have a copy of it in my lap .. and watches it time to time ... old but nice ... if u havent give it a try ...

and do continue soon ... would luv to see wht ASR will do once he get to KKGSR ...

- -badra
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GREAT... hilarious Cannot wait for the rest.. 
mcguiness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow funny🤣🤣🤣, please continue, eagerly waiting for your next update
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆

Too funny. Best way to end the day. Loved the parathas under the bed
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: 143badra

tht was fun ... a very different concept .. luved it ...

btw i love the title a lot ... "You've got mail" - -  tht is one of my fav movies ever ... i still have a copy of it in my lap .. and watches it time to time ... old but nice ... if u havent give it a try ...

and do continue soon ... would luv to see wht ASR will do once he get to KKGSR ...

- -badra

I LOVE "You've Got Mail". 

It is literally one of the most quotable movies ever... kind of like The Godfather- if you get what I mean ;)
arisai thumbnail

Thanks so so so so so so so so so much for all the positive feedback guys :) Here's a present.

Part Two: Insanity Grabs Hold

--------

To: Singh Raizada, Arnav
Subject: Prior Warning

Arnie bro, 

Just wanted to let you know that I might be a bit late home tonight. 

Don't worry though, Kantaben will look after you.

Dhruv

--------

To: Raizada, Dhruv
Subject: Re: Prior Warning

Who the hell is Kantaben?

--------

Subject: Who Is Kantaben

The maid. 

She's not actually called Kantaben.

--------

Subject: "Kantaben"

You're an idiot.

Does she know I'm coming or have you been your typical stupid self and forgotten to tell her?

Speaking of which, why are you going to be late?

--------

Subject: Why I'll Be Late

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

--------

Subject: I'm Married To A Lunatic

Trust me.

Nothing surprises me anymore. 

Try me.

--------

Subject: Unbelievable

Seriously bro, it was unbelievable. 

So remember when I e-mailed you earlier, I told you there was some sort of chaos in Reception? Yeah.

So basically, I went out to see what happened and walked in on some random girl in an anarkhali staring horrified at my Receptionist. 

Do you know why she was so horrified? 

Do you?

No?

I'll tell you why.

Because somehow, one of the many MANY containers of food she was carrying had toppled over and landed all over Neha. (Neha's my Receptionist, by the way. She's a total babe. Not particularly competent though, not going to lie... But who cares what the work's like when I get to walk in to THAT view every morning). 

So anyways, the girl with all the containers came over to me and handed them all to me saying "Bhaiya, please hold these for just one minute." She then reached into her knitted purse or whatever the hell that MASSIVE thing on her shoulder was and pulled out a towel.

Who carries round towels in their handbag Nanav, tell me?

She then ran over to Neha and started dabbing at her with the towel. Neha started screaming even LOUDER because her white dress was now stained orange. Looked like some tie-dyed monstrosity from the 90s (Bro, I'm not gay so don't go running to Mama, okay? We've just been working on some fashion contracts recently).

Hilariously, this girl then goes "Devi Maiyya raksha karna!" And then started explaining to Neha that- and I quote because this made no sense to anybody standing there- "Please ma'amji just calm down. Sometimes ,when Laad Governor annoys me, I put a little bit of a holud stain on his white shirt- where he won't see it. When he apologises to me later, I just rub some lemon on it and the stain comes right out." Then she grinned and turned round to face me.

"Oh, sorry bhaiya. Here, I'll take these. Could you show me the way to Dhruv Raizada's office please?"

This insane woman was the person I had a business meeting with today. 

She's currently making me taste every single dish she's brought so I'm thinking that I'm going to have to eat, throw up a few times (from overeating, don't get me wrong- the food is brilliant!), eat some more and then eventually crawl home sometime later tonight.

Sorry man, I can hear her anklets heading this way. She'll kill me if she sees me typing and not eating. For a borderline insane Behenji type, she's pretty hot. Might try my luck with this one.

She's the type you marry.

Don't wait up man. 

I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Dhruv 

--------

Subject: (no subject)

I told you not to call me Nanav.

--------

Subject: Nanav

Glad to see you picked up on both the most interesting and important thing in my e-mail.

Well done.

--------

Subject: For The Love Of Devi Maiyya

STOP RINGING ME. 

I am BUSY.

--------

Subject: Come Downstairs 

I'm in Reception.

--------

To: Singh Raizada, Anjali
Subject: HELP ME!

Arnavji is here. In Lukhnow. In Dhruvji's office. And he's really, really angry.

You know that quietly furious tone he gets when he's so enraged he's about to explode? Yeah. He's using that...

I'm currently hiding under Dhruvji's desk. 

Oh no. Dhruvji is looking for me. Pleasedon'tfindmepleasedon'tfindmepleasedon'tfindmepleasedon'tfindme... 

Oh no. He found me.

It's okay. I did a "Shussshhh!" sign and put my finger on my lips and shook my head. Dhruvji is covering for me. 

He says maybe I've gone to the toilet. Okay. The door's opening. And closing.

I think he's gone. 

... Oh no.

He sent Dhruv out.

He's still in here.

And he's walking over.

D.M.R.K...

--------

To: Gupta, Khushi Kumari
Subject: Your Life In Chotte's Hands...

If you don't reply to this e-mail within ten minutes, I'm sending both the Police and an Ambulance to Dhruv's office.

--------

To: Kasyap, Lavanya
Subject: ARRGH!!

La,

You are SO lucky you escaped to London when you did. India is the pits! Today, some stupid larki came running in and spilled curry ALL DOWN my beautiful new dress. 

And the worst part is, Dhruv saw me in it! 

How EMBARRASSING, na?

NeNe

--------

To: Sharma, Neha
Subject: India

I miss it so much! You don't realise what you have till it's gone. 

Also, I don't live in London. I live in Lincolnshire. It's mostly countryside, hills and sheep. Not great.

Anyway, I had a problem with a traditional girl once- she ended up becoming one of my best friends. Just chill out and give her a chance. You can be nice, remember?

Also, if you and Dhruv are meant to be- trust me. It'll work out.

One thing I've learnt the hard way is that you can't stop fate or destiny. What's to happen will happen.

Or something like that.

You just have to deal with it.

La

--------

Subject: Wow...

All I really wanted was for you to be like "OMG WHAT A BITCH!". I didn't need your whole "Mother India- Goddess of Compassion and Understanding" act. 

Jeez.

--------

Subject: Mother India

Isn't a goddess... I can send you a list of them if you like.

--------

Subject: List Of Goddesses

Oh please. Go right ahead. I would LOVE to read through them. 

If possible, please also attach a list of their stories and partners and festivals associated with them.

--------

Subject: I'm So So Happy
Attachments: goddesses.docx, goddessess.pages

You want to learn more about your own culture. This is a great step in the right direction.

I've attached all the information you asked for. I even went ahead and converted it to a Word Document in case you don't have a Mac.

La

--------

Subject: Oh

My God.

What is WRONG with you?

--------

Subject: Bro...

Erm. Sorry to rain on your parade since when I last walked past my office, it looked like you were having a pretty intense "chat" with my new business associate- But there's a policeman looking for you in Reception and an Ambulance looking for a "half-dead girl in bright, traditional Indian clothes"... 

Dhruv

Part Three: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55152448

Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful work and res,very innovative 👏
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
seriously ?! anjali sent police n ambulance ?! 🤣
so wat happened to kkg ?
Shona217 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brand new concept! If you don't continue, we're gonna hunt down and kill you!!!😛